Danny Higginbotham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jehovah

Reaction score
Blades making enquiries accordign the fountain of knowledge. THE SUN

Just read his Wikipedia entry, it seems that he fancies himself a bit of a big-time charlie. He's been relegated with two clubs, And likes to force through transfers to either Premiership teams or teams about to challenge for promotion. (At Stoke he was made captain, but because they weren't promoted, he forced a move to Sunderland. He was there for one year before moving back.) I don't think he's the kind of character we need at the Lane.

Don't like the sound of him then. I think we would be better witn another Danny. Guthrie, from Newcastle...

Heard from a Stokie who says he is a good player & doesn't know where the idea of him being a big time Charlie comes from ('cos he isn't). Good defender & a good talker/organiser by the sounds of it.

Always looked a steady and committed player to me. Would be a good signing in the sense that he can play centre half or left back. If there is one thing we need its versatility!

Better than any other defender we have at present, but not getting my hopes up...

and, more importantly, someone (no name, no pack drill) is bound to have a picture of him with "big" Ryan so we can gauge exactly how tall he is.

The only question remains whether that person has a photo of Higginbotham in a state of undress like his others :)

It's a made up story. He's a defender. We need a defender. That's all the truth there is.

Back
Top Bottom