Incoming? Dan Burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looking at the Fulham reports he doesn't sound too sparkling..

Hope we're not going to do another Hammond and big him up before we've seen him play...

Seems like Burn needs a quick partner beside him. Maybe Burn is a bad choice unless we are going sign another centre back.

Heard we are thinking about playing him on the wing, IF, we can find enough bottle tops to pay for the fecker

Seems like Burn needs a quick partner beside him. Maybe Burn is a bad choice unless we are going sign another centre back.

I will welcome any centre half, I'm that desperate, but what I won't do is pre judge them based on other peoples raving opinions, I've struggled with Dean Hammond as he sounded perfect, great reputation, loads on here rated him, but he's slow, can't tackle, and will see red very soon the way he's going on...

View attachment 15655

Adkins, Crosby & Wilkins celebrate the news at Blackpool

As do Crosby, Stills and Nash......

diltz_CSNcouch.jpg

"Burn tall and 100% but full of mistakes, clumsy and not a clean header of the ball."

-sounds ideal, get him in!

When, as the enterance music as a prelude to one of the most depressing period of football we've ever had to watch?

Yeah summat like that, maybe followed by Been Down so Long by the Doors ;)

I'm all for hanging on to the number target but the words back up plan don't seem to exist at Bramall Lane, unless Adkins view is there is only one player he wants and no one else will do! Ryan Tafazoli of Mansfield looks a decent alternative to Burns, and would be a lot easier to buy.

I'm all for hanging on to the number target but the words back up plan don't seem to exist at Bramall Lane, unless Adkins view is there is only one player he wants and no one else will do! Ryan Tafazoli of Mansfield looks a decent alternative to Burns, and would be a lot easier to buy.

That would be a better move if we can't get Burn.

Seems like Burn might be OK for this division but if we did get promoted we may have to offload him.

We probably have, but they might be equally as difficult to sign.

It's easy to sign shit players as Clough demonstrated so well.

Thats why I said improve the side, we don't need squad players. The question remains the same, is Burn the only central defender in football, even in just this country who would improve our side. Fans used to moan about Clough's scouting, at least he went to another country!!

Because reportedly we are about to bid for the same player for a fourth time. We didn't get him the first 3 times, in that time we've waited we haven't sufficiently strengthened that position. We still haven't and we appear to be fucking around trying to get the player we've already failed to get 3 times.

Because reportedly we are about to bid for the same player for a fourth time. We didn't get him the first 3 times, in that time we've waited we haven't sufficiently strengthened that position. We still haven't and we appear to be fucking around trying to get the player we've already failed to get 3 times.

The 3 other times, Fulham pulled the plug because of injuries and insufficient cover. So now they have cover I reckon its a pretty good time to try again.

He's also a pretty poor player. The fans are very rarely wrong when it comes to assessing one of their own players and few Fulham fans have a good word to say about him. Totally embarrassing that we seem unable to move on and consider other options.

He's also a pretty poor player. The fans are very rarely wrong when it comes to assessing one of their own players and few Fulham fans have a good word to say about him. Totally embarrassing that we seem unable to move on and consider other options.
How many players have we had who, if you ask fans, we'd say were shit but they go on to do really well at other clubs? I'm not disagreeing totally with you but there are plenty of exceptions to that rule IMO.

How many players have we had who, if you ask fans, we'd say were shit but they go on to do really well at other clubs? I'm not disagreeing totally with you but there are plenty of exceptions to that rule IMO.
Stephen Quinn
Nick Montgomery
Tom Heffernan
Paddy McGeeney
Barry Butlin

The list goes on.... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom