Daft signings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Many of the above are good suggestions but there is one who , as those of a certain age will know , stands out head and shoulders above the rest .

I refer to the signing by Joe Mercer of an overweight , error prone lump of a centre half by the name of Malcolm Barrass who he then played in place of Joe Shaw .

There are no words . :mad:

manchester-city-v-sheffield-united-nationwide-football-league-division-one.jpg

Never really realized how much Rush looked like a long-lost Chuckle Brother, Brother? (is that extra brother required)?
Found out the other day that he went on to play for our pals in Wrexham after leaving us

Can’t believe nobody has mentioned Dries Bousatta. Only player I’ve ever seen come on in the second half and then go of again because he was so shit.

Also who’s the Maltese Keeper we signed? Must of been because we was sponsored by visit Malta.

Can’t believe nobody has mentioned Dries Bousatta. Only player I’ve ever seen come on in the second half and then go of again because he was so shit.

Also who’s the Maltese Keeper we signed? Must of been because we was sponsored by visit Malta.

Justin Habernero?

David Carney. We received a six figure sponsorship fee from Austrialian company Valad to sponsor the South Stand, but on the proviso that we had at least one Australian in the squad.

If the sponsorship was the max £999,999 then we paid about £40k to buy him, then if he was on £10k per week, his wages cost us £520k for the first season. So we only would have made around £439k from the deal. That was awful business from McCabe and 'ur Terry.

Throw into the mix Daniel Bogdanovich and Justim Haber to appease Malta when we were sponsored by their tourism board. Two more pointless and garbage signings.

warnocks 3 january signings that were at best strange

I remember Warnock saying that Seck and Fahti were too for the future. Seck was 28 when we signed him! He was hardly a potential prospect that age. Kilgallon was also signed as one for the future that January, which proved true after we sold Jags.

Back
Top Bottom