Match Thread Crystal Palace v. Sheffield United - 2nd January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CRY
CRY
CRY

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1609325633820.png v. 1609325641621.png
EPL Week 17 - Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Selhurst Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/crystal-palace-vs-sheffield-united.525/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Peter Kirkup
Fourth Official: Keith Stroud
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Richard West

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 10.56.28.png

Other than that last chance, I can’t remember a part of this game where our strikers have received the ball from another player when it’s not in our own half. That’s what disappoints me.

The first half was bad but the second simply embarrassing for anybody linked with the club.

A performance like that is simply not acceptable and I’d be surprised if Wilder survives it.

Let's be honest. This is a VERY poor Palace side. Any of that quality bullshit from wilder and I'm done.
Got a couple of Palace mates who want hodgson sacked, they say the players have given up playing under him, and we've made them look like a quality, hard working side. What does that say about us, and Wilder?

First game I’ve not watched. Took the lad sledging instead as I can’t face it. No pain until putting the radio on just now at least. Sounds like another toothless performance ?

Lots of huff and lots of puff but not even looking remotely like scoring a goal, never mind winning a game.

I said at half time that Norwood's passing had been better, second half it's been woeful.

Just chasing shadows. Seems like a practice game for Palace.

What are the odds Bristol Rovers beating us in the cup?

First game I’ve not watched. Took the lad sledging instead as I can’t face it. No pain until putting the radio on just now at least. Sounds like another toothless performance ?
Toothless people can still play football, I'd say limbless is more accurate

Who's ready to be outclassed by bristol rovers? The players and manager who have all been rewarded with lucrative contracts most can only dream of have let the fans down in possibly the most depressing and difficult year in recent history. It has been feeble

God knows what the after match comments from wilder and the players will be.
There's no way wilder can roll out the up against quality Premier League players again as we have faced two piss poor teams in Burnley and palace and been turned over by both .
Only MC goldrick looks bothered to me .

Lots of huff and lots of puff but not even looking remotely like scoring a goal, never mind winning a game.

I said at half time that Norwood's passing had been better, second half it's been woeful.

Just chasing shadows. Seems like a practice game for Palace.

What are the odds Bristol Rovers beating us in the cup?
Evens

Last season we outworked palace, this season they outworked us.

Oh ... and they have some good players who can create chances out of nothing

Back
Top Bottom