Cresswel to Notts County

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
ITK'er says so. Watch this space.

ITK'er says so. Watch this space.

Another one on what I would guess is fairly good money who hasn't performed this season. If he goes on loan, he'll score a shedload for them but then if he then signs permanently, it'll magically stop, he'll forget how to run and he'll start putting in ludicrous tackles. Just like he did for us!

Any Notts County players we could take in return? Bar Rob Burch? Didn't notice any stand outs there in pre-season.

Is this the same ITKer who reckons were getting Ebanks-Blake????

Wouldn't argue that he hasn't done much this season but a bit worrying if another contracted player goes...so much for not relying on loans this season after the 'mistakes' of last season.

Cant say I will be too bothered if he goes. Looks a bit leggy this season. Too slow for the wing and not good enough anymore up front imo.

The gift of a 3 year contract to someone of his age was another sign of how we'd lost the plot. I doubt this will happen as I can't see others being so daft, but if it does it will be another positive step to us clearing the decks.

UTB

Im hoping that he goes TBH.
Hes just too old and has been said i bet he couldnt believe his luck whne he was offered 3 years.
We need fresh impetus & youth & im afraid Cresswell just hasnt hasnt cut it this season.

Tangentially, according to Soccerbase, Cresswell's next league game will be his 500th (with 388 starts and 111 sub appearances so far). He's bagged 109 goals, which strikes me as a bit of a disappointing tally...

i'd let him go, and give jordan slew or another one of the youngsters a go! Cressy played well for us last season, but this season he's well off the boil

Would be a blessing. He offers nothing to the team. Doesn't hold the ball up, doesn;t win headers, isn't quick, doesn't stretach the defence although he worsk quite hard. Last year he had a knack of getting himself in the right positions, but that has gone. If he can't score then he adds less value than even Evans and Boggy.

Tangentially, according to Soccerbase, Cresswell's next league game will be his 500th (with 388 starts and 111 sub appearances so far). He's bagged 109 goals, which strikes me as a bit of a disappointing tally...

How often has he played out wide though?

fuck off..................

I wouldn't want to lose another permanent signing this window tbh, unless he's replaced by a CB and a CMf.

I'm in the minority who don't want Reid to come back as we have Williamson who can do the same job. I'd like to see a better Left footed midfielder on good United wages, Permanent signing who will sweat blood for the cause.

We are no longer a club that can afford luxuries right now both in a financial and League position sense. We need someone that will battle for the cause and give everything regardless of how many matches we play in a week.

I'm hoping that MA and AC will have changed the mentality on the training field.

What was interesting last night was AC, he was asked a question about Ched and Our forward line. He wanted to think about his answer before he answered.
He eventually said the only thing the strikers have to do at this club is stop thinking Quick quick quick quick and calm down, a bit of composure and they'll score a hatful. Good answer imo

Back
Top Bottom