Match Thread Coventry City v. Sheffield United - 12th March 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

COV
COV
COV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1647032717378.png V. 1647032724040.png
Championship Week 36 - Saturday 12th March 2022 - 15:00 - Coventry Building Society Arena
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Coventry City vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee: Jeremy Simpson
Assistant Referee: Rob Smith
Assistant Referee: Richard Wild
Fourth Official: Leigh Doughty

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1647032691729.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

Jebbisons last chance. In my opinion. You either bring this back or never darken these doors again

If Jebbison doesn't get 2,hes obviously not ready. Been given AMPLE time just looks shit

How he hasn’t took sharp off for Jebbinson is baffling

4-1 down clearly knackered and he keeps him on running him into the ground

Not to mention Sharp been anonymous and losing every ball played up to him

It's finished. Apparently. Jebbison is a very very poor footballer. Not ready. Send him out on loan. Gordon is not a professional footballer. Gordon is worse than Derek Richardson. Worst footballer to ever wear the red and white stripes goes to YOU, GORDON

A few constructive points.

Jebbison’s mobility brings more than mcburnie’s lack thereof and I’d be looking to give him more minutes purely from that point of view.

Gordon needs to work on his composure he’s not too bad in the air or in the tackle but he just needs to settle down sometimes rather than just knock the ball on and sometimes he goes for the header when he should just sit off and sweep. Both things that can be worked on though

It's finished. Apparently. Jebbison is a very very poor footballer. Not ready. Send him out on loan. Gordon is not a professional footballer. Gordon is worse than Derek Richardson. Worst footballer to ever wear the red and white stripes goes to YOU, GORDON
I know in your head all these posts are hilarious but need to break it to you, there not.

Exactly
Any professional football team can put in a performance

But the struggling teams usually put in their best performances against teams with no fucking idea what they are doing

Sheffield United do what they did to Middlesboro and then toss it the fuck off immediately in the next game
This. We will never gain any momentum. We play like we did Tuesday and then this shower of shit today. My 13 year old asked me earlier ‘what do you reckon today dad?’ Adding he thought we would win 3-0. When I said ‘We’ll lose today son’ he looked at me as though I had gone absolutely crazy. You don’t know United son, there is absolutely no way they can play two games on the bounce like that. Forty five years experience tells me this and here we are. They are not good but we made them look world beaters. The whole of our defence and most of the midfield should hang their heads in shame. Thanks for another ruined weekend you fuckin tossers!

Very strong and unfair on Gordon

When we went 4-1 down we probably should have taken MGW off & Sharp. We need them fully fit for Tuesday/ Saturday and the game was done

Back
Top Bottom