Match Thread Coventry City v. Sheffield United - 12th March 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

COV
COV
COV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1647032717378.png V. 1647032724040.png
Championship Week 36 - Saturday 12th March 2022 - 15:00 - Coventry Building Society Arena
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Coventry City vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee: Jeremy Simpson
Assistant Referee: Rob Smith
Assistant Referee: Richard Wild
Fourth Official: Leigh Doughty

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1647032691729.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

Our game is based on high intensity and 100% effort for players enduring heavy training pitches, and soft tissue injuries.
Compare this with the other extreme. Ronaldo gets dropped, minor injury. Three days off in Portugal, one days training and hits a hat trick, beating Spurs.
They are not playing 3 games a week at the high tempo expected of our side, who several fans have described as knackered against Coventry. Squad stretched to its limits, having to play well, and protect youngsters who lack experience in the man’s game, Seriki/Gordon.
If only we could afford to rest Billy or Egan like Cristiano? Even Ndiaye looked better for the rest he’s had.

Don't pay the players this week REFUND THE 4000+ Blades Fans that made the journey down to Coventry to be their and watched a shambolic performance match. Under performed, very lazy and useless. Only FODERINGHAM to thank for it not been a double figure defeat with the saves he made.

they are some weird fans in Coventry. (if you can see the 3 circled fans), because i found where they sat very odd. its as if they went into the ticket office & said id like a season ticket. but i hate people so i can sit as far away from anyone as possible

they mustve loved the pandemics. get to watch the football in peace at home

20220313_101206.jpg

Nobody saw this coming. Very bad result.
I saw it coming when I saw the team.

And there’s some right mardy moaning bastards on here isn’t there pal.

Posts like - we won’t make play offs, Egan is shit etc.

Can’t they see we are down to the bare bones. Having to plug gaps by playing players in their wrong position and even having to recall Lopata from Southend!

We need to all stay positive and get behind them. Blackpool next, hopefully Stuart McCall can be in his element and highlight their weaknesses.

Then there’s the not very super Reds, but one match at a time and all that.

they are some weird fans in Coventry. (if you can see the 3 circled fans), because i found where they sat very odd. its as if they went into the ticket office & said id like a season ticket. but i hate people so i can sit as far away from anyone as possible

View attachment 132315
I can see the point in sitting "out of the way",its a bonus not having to let those piss heads with weak bladders pass you 3 or 4 times per half.

View attachment 132315
Three of the blocks in that stand are 'Socially distanced', believe it or not.

Agreed it's not great that end. Other two are full enough though.

Three of the blocks in that stand are 'Socially distanced', believe it or not.

Agreed it's not great that end. Other two are full enough though.
yeah im glad that support hadnt suffered long term as the other stands were quite full & good atmosphere shame about the drum

No humble pie today, but hopefully just a bad day at the office to learn from.

But wouldn't want to cross Coventry in the play-offs.

Back
Top Bottom