Could going down be such a bad thing ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well I'll keep my powder dry until I have read what stegosorearse has to say on the subject
I think to have any chance of bridging the gap, you'd need to be talking about Leicester / Wolves levels of investment. Not slating The Prince, but we're nowhere near that level of investment sadly
Is it possible that one or two seasons in the Championship, will make us a more attractive, (cheaper) investment prospect? Now the funding of ground and other compulsory purchases have been completed, and we can decide on a higher wage ceiling, or ground improvements?
Buying players at championship level, while playing championship football should make us more competitive, but will those players be able to make the step up to EPL football?
Maybe we just keep faith with the Prince, and his long term plans for the club?
I would prefer it if he concentrated his efforts on just one club, instead of dividing his attention and limited finances on other ares of interest.

🤣 I feel like Jasper Carrot on a bus ride.
What a bizarre rant, full of more lies and odd fantasy. You can't quote me because you lied, again, and the posts don't exist. The mods don't clean up anybody's history, what a daft excuse. And it wasn't your "pal", it was you. WestSiberiaBlade is your previous alias.
You jumped in and addressed me with your insults and false accusations, now you think it's best if you don't talk to me? How about you keep your wierd fantasies to yourself in the first place?
Fuck I love the entertainment on here. 😂

the 1 good thing we have, that should benefit is we will have continuation. & wilder has said that they are already looking at transfer targets. but that wont be the case at west brom. because sam allardyce will leave in june & if newcastle drop then bruce will be gone as well. should that happen we would be the only team with the same manager

Honestly don't care. Whilst football is no more than a TV show, who cares?
Totally agree. The soul has been sucked out of it. Plus VAR is an absolute abomination, its totally removed the joy of scoring a goal, it could be ruled out for a rogue pube.

Back
Top Bottom