Could be a reyt good day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think that puts it back in our hands now with our slightly better goal difference

Hull 1 up
Great set of results today and it’s almost completely back in our hands. Boro could win their game in hand by a couple of goals and overtake us so goals really needed against teams like Reading on Friday. We need to approach that game with the same intensity and application we showed today. No more ‘Stoke-style’ off days allowed.

Was feeling down after the result against Bournemouth because we were robbed of a stonewall penalty decision. Now feeling up again because, if we don’t make the POs it will at least be because we didn’t seize our own opportunity rather than because of an out of his depth, utterly spineless referee who decided to overrule his linesman.

Onwards and upwards Blades!

Plus Hudds vs Luton on Monday clearly means they can't both take 3 points.

In fact if Luton lost by a couple we may well go up a spot.

Need Udders trounce Luton, how the fuck are they in top 6? Expect them do a QPR and Blackburn and drop out of the mix.

Next five are all winnable, three lower or lower/ mid table coming up, followed by QPR who will be out of it by then and on the beach, ditto Fulham who will already be champs by then.

I wouldn't be too quick to rule Swansea out just yet either
Can't see it. Win their game in hand and they're 3 points behind Blackburn and 5 behind us, with an awful goal difference that they won't make up.

I don't think Millwall are in it.
Forest look certs.

Then it's 3 from Huddersfield, Luton, Blades, Blackburn, Middlesbrough.

It's annoying that we keep getting robbed by poor decisions, but with our run-in I think we should manage to make them.
I don't fancy Luton, they've got a tough run in.
I have a feeling Blackburn & Middlesbrough will make it.

We desperately need Billy Sharp back to have any chance of winning them if we do get there.

They've got Middlesbrough, Bournemouth and Forest later this month, can't see them making up 8 points with that run, even with our lead striker rooting for them
Didn't realise that was their run-in 😅

In that case I'd definitely be that quick to rule Swansea out! 🤷

Didn't realise that was their run-in 😅

In that case I'd definitely be that quick to rule Swansea out! 🤷
TBF they've also got barnsley, reading and QPR. It'd be great if they keep their good run of form going and take some points off our rivals

Based on yesterday I’d much prefer Forest to go up in an automatic spot I’d feel that if we are fortunate to get into the play offs that we have enough to give each team a good game but atm Forest are the real form team plus Scott Parker and his ‘team’ really want knocking down a peg or 2 (that’s me being polite)

Strange league and plenty of banana skins out there, Cov 2 up at Fulham

Back
Top Bottom