Corruption.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes we’ve been terrible all season and deserve to be where we are but this… not even checked by VAR. Casemiro sent off this season for the same reason. If this isn’t biased against us then not sure what is.
That wouldn’t have been my reason today, but good shout. So many poor decisions and nonsense from VAR but we also let ourselves down

Throttling your opponent that's fine but BBD barely doing anything after scoring needs a good 5 minute check.
Took them 14 minutes to decide the choke wasn't worth looking at... See what i did there. Bent as a nine bob note

That wouldn’t have been my reason today, but good shout. So many poor decisions and nonsense from VAR but we also let ourselves down
Of course not but you want consistency, there really does seem to be a pattern of bias developing against us- whether it be on purpose or not.

Stitched the fuck up. Nothing on MOTD about the disallowed goal. Surely if they're so confident they got it right, and given it was a huge turning point in a close game, then they have to show it, and show the replays, and analyse it.

Nah, fuck it. It's only sheff utd isn't it?

I don't know if it was offside or not, I've not seen it back properly. But I do think a decision like that merits discussion on the major highlights show of the weekend. Stinks that it didn't even get a mention.

i think you are right .Officials know if Wilder complains no one listens if clip klop in Liverpool complains its a big issue and the ref is taken off the list for a couple of weeks . So they lean towards the big guys and life is so much less hasell for them . Remember when clip Klop was not happy with one ref and wanted a replay and ref was suspended for 2 weeks ,it even made the Front pages and he went on and on about it for weeks . If that had be Wilder I DONT THINK IT WOULD HAVE MADE ANY PAGES .
Wrong !! Wilder would have been fined by the FA/Premier League

Stitched the fuck up. Nothing on MOTD about the disallowed goal. Surely if they're so confident they got it right, and given it was a huge turning point in a close game, then they have to show it, and show the replays, and analyse it.

I don't know if it was offside or not, I've not seen it back properly. But I do think a decision like that merits discussion on the major highlights show of the weekend. Stinks that it didn't even get a mention.
This exactly.
No debate about the offside decision. No mention of Bassey with his hands around Hamer’s throat. If it’s a top six team these get talked about. MOTD coverage shows a lot of bias.
Back to the referee today. He booked Norwood for kicking the ball away yet 5-10 minutes earlier their player blatantly kicked the ball away and no further action. Where’s the consistency?
The new rule that the ball boys can’t pass the ball back to the player is utter bollocks. Who dreams of these stupid rules? Surely that’s going to lead to more delays that may or may not be added on at the end of the game depending on who’s losing 🤔

I dount that anyone is deliberately corrupt, but the system is rotten in the sense that it is slanted to favour the "big" teams. The PGMOL or whoever assignt he referees, is clearly a lot more concerned about getting decisions right at the top of the league than they are at the bottom.

Our clown Darren England being a case in point. He's clearly not competent to be a PL referee, and has only reffed 9 matches this season. Including 3 of Burnley's, 2 of Luton's, 2 of Brentford's, 2 of Forest's.

Furthermore, he had a couple of shockers on VAR early season. He disallowed a Burnley winning goal against Forest because the ball brushed Berge's arm and he judged it to be deliberate, and he disallowed a Liverpool goal for offside because he didn't know what the original decision was. He was taken off refereeing for Liverpool, because the PGMOL was concerned that Liverpool shouldn't get wrong decisions against them. But of course he is free to carry on creating mayhem at Burnley matches because the PGMOL don't care if he gets those wrong.

Corruption against Sheffield United? You haven't had England reffing you yet. You must have at least one friend in high places.

I think they were checking if the Fulham goalie had tried to kick BBD in the aftermath. That's what the comms said on the telly.

The thing is, we had no idea what was going on in the stadium. The scoreboard was flashing "GOAL!" for what seemed an eternity and yet the score was still showing as 2-1. There was obviously a check of some sort going on, but for what? I even began to doubt my own eyes because I knew I'd seen the ball hit the net, but had I really? The players on the line might well have been hacking away at the ball to force it over the line, rather than hacking away at each other. And the fucking scoreboard is STILL flashing "GOAL!" but stubbornly refusing to move on to 3-1. Then finally, it comes up saying there is a VAR check for Violent Conduct, but against who, and for what?

What a fucking shambles.

and We call Wendy’s delusional. STOP blaming VAR stop blaming Refs stop blaming Middle East gambling syndicates and START looking at the fucking owner , recruitment, managers , tactics , decisions etc. Ffs nobody is against us nobody cares a fuck about us We need to stop playing the bastard victims sound like fucking scousers

Calm down, calm down.

For me the nonsense regarding getting the ball back in play set the precedent for a frustrating afternoon. What really needs changing is the cheating and bending of rules. Why can't we have some retrospective punishment for diving and feigning injury. They are the things that ruin the game.

Yep, we were saying during the first half, poor officials, inconsistent VAR, making up the offside and handball rules as they go along, but at least they've sorted those bastard ballboys out.

Chatting with a Fulham fan in the Rutland afterwards, the same one I mentioned in another thread who had stormed out at 4-1 thus meaning he was very puzzled to find out the final score was 3-3, and we were discussing the different layers of unconscious bias. He was fully in agreement that the ref showed that unconscious bias against us today (well, yesterday), but then there are plenty of times when Fulham are the unfancied team and he becomes frustrated at the unconscious bias shown against them.

The main conclusions we came to, that's me and my longstanding buddy and Blades Season Ticket Holder Richard the Drummer (from Sheffield), and Tom the Fulham fan, was that the standard of refereeing is diabolical, and that VAR is a big steaming pile of shit that needs to go into the Thames with all the other effluence.

He also told us a very funny story about smoking a spliff at whatever Euro Final it was Fulham got to that time; let's just say indulging in a bit of wicked weed in a stand with a very high and steep rake is not a good combination.

They didn’t even bother covering Newcastle’s penalty decision for their second either. Which wasn’t a penalty in a million years.

Back
Top Bottom