Corruption.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy Fleck

Reaction score
Yes we’ve been terrible all season and deserve to be where we are but this… not even checked by VAR. Casemiro sent off this season for the same reason. If this isn’t biased against us then not sure what is.

Attachments

• IMG_6060.jpeg
    IMG_6060.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 223

This was mentioned on the Sheff utd way stream I was following, no idea how this was missed?!

This shit really needs to stop.

It's embarrassing.

Why the fuck would anybody be biased against us?
I always fobbed off accusations of corruption from blades fans but today has really started to change my mind- how dyou explain this?

I always fobbed off accusations of corruption from blades fans but today has really started to change my mind- how dyou explain this?

It can easily be explained by incompetent officials.

Leave it at that.

Why do people have to constantly push this notion that the Premier League is biased against us?

It's absolute nonsense.

Nobody gives a fuck about us.

Leave it at that.

Why do people have to constantly push this notion that the Premier League is biased against us?

It's absolute nonsense.

Not even saying they’re doing it purposely I just think it’s more of a subconscious ‘oh well it’s sheff Utd and they’re shit anyway so won’t bother’

This shit really needs to stop.

It's embarrassing.

Why the fuck would anybody be biased against us?

I wouldn't say specifically us, but theres no way you can watch the refereeing performance, certainly the further the second half went on - and many weekly - and say that the laws are applied consistently regardless of side the player is playing for. There are far too many blatant inconsistencies or blind eyes turned in favour of the estblished "Premier League" side or larger side.

From kicking the ball away, defaulting when no idea which way a throw should go, two identical challenges within minutes, perception of goalkeepers wasting time, positioning of throw ins... The attention given by VAR which again, seems to vary depending on team. I'd love someone to do some stats on it.

There's so many little things that seemingly the "bigger side" gets the benefit of the doubt or gets away with, before you even start on the giving a free kick because a known player asks for one.

Not even saying they’re doing it purposely I just think it’s more of a subconscious ‘oh well it’s sheff Utd and they’re shit anyway so won’t bother’

Nah they do it on purpose. Mike Dean has pretty much admitted to doing it so not to cause backlash for his mate on the field.

Think what you like incompetance, corruption or whatever. Tell me that our player does the same thing and won't be sent off for it.

You're talking crap.

There's some bullshit that happens every week in the Premier League, it happens to every single team.

It's not a specific vendetta against little old Sheffield United.

Some of our fans have such a massive victim complex it's embarrassing.

Leave it at that.

It's absolute nonsense.

I’m not sure anyone is alleging bias against us specifically, rather that there is a bias against the ‘less fancied’ teams. That bias might be unconscious but I don’t think it can be denied.

I’m not sure anyone is alleging bias against us specifically, rather that there is a bias against the ‘less fancied’ teams. That bias might be unconscious but I don’t think it can be denied.

The opening post literally says it's biased against us.

Leave it at that.

It's absolute nonsense.

Do you actually support United no one would ever guess?

What about all the shit decisions that have gone for us?

Shall we talk about those?

Where was the bias then?

It's just officials being wank right across the board like it always has been.

Shit decisions and decisions that are biased are two completely different things. Biased decisions in football are not a new thing.

Leave it at that.

It's absolute nonsense.

That doesn’t really wash when let’s be honest.. roles reversed hamers off for an early shower due to VAR picking it up.

That doesn’t really wash when let’s be honest.. roles reversed hamers off for an early shower due to VAR picking it up.

How can you say that with any certainty?

If the officials are shite, which they are, then it could quite easily have been missed. Which it was.

Regardless of which team was on the receiving end.

The OP even mentions the Casemiro sending off for the same thing. Why was Casemiro given a red card?

I thought Man Utd were supposed to be one of the teams that are protected?

Incompetence isn’t the same as bias. Plenty have gone ‘for’ us this season.

Much as we might not like it, the Premier League doesn’t really care which of us, Burnley, Luton, Forest, Fulham, Bournemouth, Brentford, Palace, etc. go down. It isn’t a conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom