Colours & colour blindness

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, it’s a fuck up again. Thankfully my eyes adjusted to it after a while, at least our green is very dark

No idea why we have an all green third kit and have got gold shorts and socks instead?

I understand your colour blind but how is it premier league fault?
Because they sanction the kits and should be pushing the narrative on this. The clubs also need to take a share of the blame too. They even published guidance on the very thing and continually choose to ignore it. It makes games such as last night nearly unwatchable (or in some cases totally unwatchable) for quite a lot of us.

Don’t know about SwissBlade but I’d have coped better if United had worn the pink kit yesterday.

it’s been an issue for years, but the clubs and the premier league, knowing that there are colour blind folk around the world paying for their product should consider these kit clashes when teams play

our home kit, being predominantly white wouldn’t have clashed with their red kit. Nor would our pink away

Because they sanction the kits and should be pushing the narrative on this. The clubs also need to take a share of the blame too. They even published guidance on the very thing and continually choose to ignore it. It makes games such as last night nearly unwatchable (or in some cases totally unwatchable) for quite a lot of us.

Don’t know about SwissBlade but I’d have coped better if United has worn the pink kit yesterday.
What would you suggest the Premier League and the clubs do to help supporters with colour blindness?

it’s been an issue for years, but the clubs and the premier league, knowing that there are colour blind folk around the world paying for their product should consider these kit clashes when teams play

our home kit, being predominantly white wouldn’t have clashed with their red kit. Nor would our pink away
Unfortunately unless its highlighted to the so called higher powers, I dont they will.

Shame tho because everyone should be able to watch football without any problems.

What would you suggest the Premier League and the clubs do to help supporters with colour blindness?
Look at the Potential for kit clashes. Yesterday was the worst I’ve seen and I had to turn the game off after a few mins

Our shorts were a different colour was enough to distinguish
When I refereed one Sunday both team Only had a white kit . I got them to swop the selection of shorts so one team was distinguishable. Got through it

Can’t see the colours tonight as I’m red/ green colour blind... well done prem league
Understand your frustration but it's not the PLs fault.

SUFC have decided t bring out a dark green shirt to avoid clashing with red.

Back
Top Bottom