CHINESE KIT

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I may well get this. I was Born in the year of the Dragon and that is the year this year. It is an auspicious year in that it will probably see a Baby Boom.

It does look a big garish but it has a feel of traditional Chinese attire and of course it has a Blades angle too.

Be careful on sizes though. Training sizes seem to differ wildly from kit sizes.
Get ‘Dong’ on the back.

Don't know about a Chinese takeover but I'm fancying a Chinese takeaway later.

i like that and see no reason we shouldnt be trying to tap into a market of chinese/asian students thats on our doorstep also red is seen as a lucky colour (hasnt helped this year)

Preferred what Ajax did with their Bob Marley shirts.

Well this has backfired terribly after our failed attempt to lure Hao Haidong out of retirement on the 1st Feb

That is random. I doubt we are having a Chinese takeover as that money gravy train got stopped by their government.

It might just be something we are doing for local Chinese students etc that live in Sheffield.

We can't even afford a Chinese Takeaway at the moment.

Over on PorkTalk, there’s a few talking of leaving the Old Slag for New Crack Ho and expecting to play at BL whilst the tarpaulin settles and hardens. Silly Alans.

I think the XL is a normal XL size for training tops, maybe you're just a fat bugger?! 😅😉
It definitely wasn't. Lol

Like I said, I'm an L in the Adidas kit.

Also, ordered 3 t shirts from Superdry over Christmas, all L size. All three were different sizes. Only one was comfortable to wear.

Very random. We have no Chinese connection that I'm aware of, and it's hardly gona be a money spinner. The lunar new year happens every season, so why now? Bizarre.

The huge Chinese community in Sheffield, most of which is centred across the road from the stadium maybe? Ya know, to tap into a potentially huge market of new fans and raise the clubs profile globally...
Id be slightly worried if football people from anywhere in the world don't know about Sheffield United. 3 outta the last 5 seasons in the PL.

Also 'The huge chinese community in Sheffield' only have to look on Bramall Lane or the internet to see there's an attractive football club located there.

Its just another midseason money maker tbh and glad nothing like this bothers me as i already reluctantly renew my ST every season at the highest price going. Nothing more from me but fair play to anyone else.

Last edited:
We need to get a performance of 'Shen Yun' on the pitch, its on my tv every fooking day being advertised in random towns that nobody goes to

Back
Top Bottom