CHINESE KIT

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
With the club releasing a range of training attire for the Chinese new year could this be a clue as to possible investment or a full take over?Or just clever marketing by the club ,I can't remember us doing anything like this before your thoughts BladesScreenshot_20240209_132101.jpg

That is random. I doubt we are having a Chinese takeover as that money gravy train got stopped by their government.

It might just be something we are doing for local Chinese students etc that live in Sheffield.

Disgusting look !

They are having a Chinese dragon turn up in Windsor later. I couldn't help but think....why?

At least Sheffield has some vague Chinese link. I guess this sort of stuff is for people who buy every single item of blades merchandise for their collection?

Seemingly the club producing these shirts could be prophetic.
the year of the Dragon is linked to a year of change, could be a rollercoaster, but a time of creativity. Can’t say much more about the Blades

I may well get this. I was Born in the year of the Dragon and that is the year this year. It is an auspicious year in that it will probably see a Baby Boom.

It does look a big garish but it has a feel of traditional Chinese attire and of course it has a Blades angle too.

Be careful on sizes though. Training sizes seem to differ wildly from kit sizes.

The huge Chinese community in Sheffield, most of which is centred across the road from the stadium maybe? Ya know, to tap into a potentially huge market of new fans and raise the clubs profile globally...
Maybe

I may well get this. I was Born in the year of the Dragon and that is the year this year. It is an auspicious year in that it will probably see a Baby Boom.

It does look a big garish but it has a feel of traditional Chinese attire and of course it has a Blades angle too.

Be careful on sizes though. Training sizes seem to differ wildly from kit sizes.
I bought an XL training top and it was skin tight. I'm a L in the Adidas kit.

Back
Top Bottom