Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1604585800720.png v.1604585807585.png
EPL Week 8 - Saturday 7th November 2020 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.516/

Officials:

Referee:
Jonathan Moss
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Fourth Official: Stuart Attwell
Video Assistant Referee: Kevin Friend
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Beck

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 14.27.10.png

Our strikers have no chance. All they get is hoofed balls from defence to try and get us something. I cannot remember the last time we played a decent ball on the floor into their path.

I’ve heard Brewster wants Liverpool to activate the buy back clause.
I want Liverpool to activate the buy back clause!

We can buy lots of players who actually have testicles for that sort of money.

This is Woodburn, Hogan, Robinson again. When will we learn that this is not a type of player that works for us?

Even SKY are trolling us saying we need to do more than just stay in the game and basically berating us for being so negative

think Ramsdale has been woeful today and can see defence don’t have confidence in him. Everything seems to be palmed out , never mind being at fault for 2nd goal

Why is Jags on the bench if he’s not good enough, why did he get a new contract? Once again shoe horning players In to positions e.g play Stevens in the back 3 so I can play Lowe at wingback doesn’t make sense?

Any danger of actually putting Chelsea under pressure when they have the ball.

And Chelsea are working harder than us. If you have no quality whatsoever at least run about a bit eh?

Anyone else sick to the back teeth of hearing “Ramsdale knocks it long”.

CW, this is boring, negative and quite frankly SHIT football. If he says anything else in tonight’s post match interview, he’s done.

From golden boys to whipping boys, it really is depressing to watch. International break and we need a reset. I dont want to hear Chris’s usual post game reading out of the till receipt for the opposition players. I want to hear that we acknowledge have a problem, we need to get it sorted and we will stay up or go down fighting. We aren’t playing with flare, we are playing with fear and together with obvious inferior technical ability that’s a toxic mix. After such a glorious four years let’s at least go into the next phase with a bang not a whimper.

Reactions: SLB
To laboured in possession, then give it away.. Don't care how shit we are if we can grab an equaliser I'll be ecstatic.. Give us something Blades.

Back
Top Bottom