Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CHE
CHE
CHE

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1604585800720.png v.1604585807585.png
EPL Week 8 - Saturday 7th November 2020 - Stamford Bridge

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/chelsea-vs-sheffield-united.516/

Officials:

Referee:
Jonathan Moss
Assistant Referee: Marc Perry
Assistant Referee: Simon Long
Fourth Official: Stuart Attwell
Video Assistant Referee: Kevin Friend
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Beck

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 14.27.10.png

I’ve said we look like a Championship team in recent matches but that’s being kind. We look fucking League One!

We are lucky that this is the first time we’ve got a caning. Every game so far this season has had the potential to end up like this.

Absolutely pathetic performance, no desire, no passion. Look like 11 strangers out there.

I don't want to hear any bullshit from wilder after this, he has to say it like it is and call out the players not pulling their weight. Fuming
Wilder is 100% responsible. He needs to take every bit of blame going

Reactions: SLB
Well now that this fixture is over the season restarts again. The next few fixtures are obviously crucial. I am afraid morale has taken too much of a hit. Wilder will have a lot of work to do to get their heads up and everyone raring to go again.

There are still hope he can turn it around but it is not looking good, is it? Still, a win next match and we will be confident again.

I don't blame the fact that our keeper is totally out of his depth. Bournemouth must have been a special kind of shit

no quality, basic mistakes, no threat, poor defending, keeper looks shite, strikers not getting service, midfield lack any real intent, not putting any pressure on opposition, being outworked, look very slow across the pitch, conceding poor goals, no confidence whatsoever, finishing been crap, wilder using excuses over how much we’ve spent compared to others, no crowds anytime soon, football in general is just crap at the minute anyway

Are we still staying in this one? Have the lads worked hard? Is there any room for sentiment? Are we happy to stick with our principles? Have we played as well as we did last season? NO.

We've let them score double the amount of goals this season than last. And we've just had the "best transfer window in the club's history"

The buck stops with Chris Wilder. £100 million spent on this shower of shit. I don’t mind losing but lack of effort...... I hate to say it but Wilders job is now hanging by a thread.
Prince has a decision to make. Wilder isn’t even trying to change anything. No formation changes, no change in style, nothing. He’s sleepwalking us to relegation.

Can’t wait to play poverty bingo in CW’s post match interview ‘ooooh they’ve spent £200 million’ yes they have and spent it wisely.

We’ve spunked £100 million and only one of the players we’ve bought is actually good enough.

I tried a different approach to watch this. Pub 12:30, match and darts. Home, sleep then put us on.....Not worked. Pub later for karaoke. There will be fallout methinks and very disappointed.😯😎

Back
Top Bottom