2022/2023 Match Thread Cardiff City v. Sheffield United - 12th November 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CARD
CARD
CARD

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1667852604675.png vs. 1667852613011.png

Championship Week 22 - Saturday 12th November 2022 - 15:00 - Cardiff City Stadium
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/cardiff-city-vs-sheffield-united.625/

Officials:

Referee: Matthew Donohue
Assistant Referee: Paul Hodskinson
Assistant Referee: Richard Wild
Fourth Official: Peter Wright

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1667852719330.png

📺
Live TV Coverage (to be updated):

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

Brilliant result! Not a sparkling performance but did enough to win and its another professional job done closing out a game.

That said, how do you even sum Sheffield United up at the minute?!

Recently we've gone 6 without a win, then won 4 in 5, won 3 in a row away but only won 1 in 6 at home, we've been awful and won, awful and lost, great and lost, great and won, thrown away leads and fought back from behind...

Yet there's half a chance we could still watch the world cup sitting top of the table!

Scary to think how things might look if we can consistently field full strength teams after the break.

...It's the hope that kills you.
We are indeed a strange side, the only thing you can guarantee is we'll gift the opposition a big chance with a cock up.
Today was Bash's turn (again), they should have scored and we then probably lose the game

We are indeed a strange side, the only thing you can guarantee is we'll gift the opposition a big chance with a cock up.
Today was Bash's turn (again), they should have scored and we then probably lose the game
Some of the shit coming from some so- called fans is way over the top.
To go into the break 2nd
With the problems we have had and are still having ! this is amazing and these so called fans critical of Hecki And the way we are playing just wash your mouths out..

As far as I'm aware if your train is cancelled you can use your ticket for the service before or the service after.

You would only get a refund if you didn't travel, or you would get delay repay if your service was delayed. If you travel, you pay (that's what happens with the TOCs i deal with anyway)

Well, delayed 70 minutes going down so Cross Country owe me something

what a victory, we didnt play great cardiff had their chances in the 1st & we were far better in 2nd half. to be top 2 going into world cup is brilliant, id have taken that with a fully fit squad. but when our players are dropping like flies with our never ending injuries issues then our Jekyll & hyde form. we really cant complain

although this break is an unknown, almost like a 2nd pre season. but it feels like the only thing that can stop us, is us. as we stand more chances with our 1st team than our reserves. but then weve been waiting all year for the injury crisis to end

Just back to my local. Thanks to all the pissed + coked up Stockport fans who'd been to Dave Parade for getting the train delayed for half an hour and nearly cancelled at Shrewsbury, then actually cancelled at Crewe, coupled with the delays getting there I should be getting around seventy quid back, result.

Counter point is that I'm basically sober

View attachment 147756
all that matters
certain to be in top 2 for the world cup break

Just noticed from that table Coventry are 3 points behind Norwich with 2 games in hand. It was only 3 weeks ago when we had threads about sacking our manager for not beating the dreadful relegation-battlers. There’s a good chance they could be in the playoff spots between Watford and Norwich. They could even edge past Watford into 4th. And we’re top (for a few hours). They’ll have played one of their games in hand by the time they come to Bramall Lane on Boxing Day - by which time it could be a really big game.

My Blog from Cardiff contains an in depth analysis of tactics to defeat the Heddlu. And, on remembrance weekend, loyal and joyous toast to Absent Friends and The Missing...

My Blog from Cardiff contains an in depth analysis of tactics to defeat the Heddlu. And, on remembrance weekend, loyal and joyous toast to Absent Friends and The Missing...

Where the fuck was the ale at the ground? Could only see extortion Fosters and even more extortionate fruit based drinks. Did someone sup the lot before I got there?

Where the fuck was the ale at the ground? Could only see extortion Fosters and even more extortionate fruit based drinks. Did someone sup the lot before I got there?
As you walk through the turnstiles. Go to the far right bar, all the way to the right. It's there. (Bottles, as the Blog says)

Back
Top Bottom