Can anyone help please?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GreasyChipBeattie

Reaction score
I've just been looking at the table and the number of games left.
Then it dawned on me that with 15 still to play, not only could we gain sufficient points to avoid relegation, we might possibly be able to finish as champions.
So, the question is, could 56 points be enough to win it?
I'm struggling to get my head round whether the likes of City, Manure, etc. could lose enough points to other teams without propelling those teams to a points total that we can't match.
I'm sure there must be some kind of formula that could be applied, but I'll be darned if I can come up with it.
So, for those mathematicians of you out there, is there still a run of results that could see the trophy make its way from Anfield to BDTBL?

priti.png

Then it dawned on me that with 15 still to play, not only could we gain sufficient points to avoid relegation, we might possibly be able to finish as champions.
I'm struggling to get my head round whether the likes of City, Manure, etc. could lose enough points to other teams without propelling those teams to a points total that we can't match.
I'm sure there must be some kind of formula that could be applied, but I'll be darned if I can come up with it.
So, for those mathematicians of you out there, is there still a run of results that could see the trophy make its way from Anfield to BDTBL?

Nurse!!
NURSE!!!!!????
He’s out of bed again.

View attachment VID-20210130-WA0010.mp4

Hey come on, it could be done if everybody else lost their games for a few months, and providing we won all ours of cause....

Oh god that couldn't happen could it, I'm forgetting about VAR..... :rolleyes:

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ( Albert Einstein )

A pony walks into a bar and whispers "Pint please".

The barman says, "Why are you whispering?"

Pony whispers, "'Cos I'm a little horse."

Horse walks into a bar and says, "Got any bread?"

Barman says, "Are you doing your duck impersonation again?"

Coat .... ;)

A white horse walks into a pub.

The barman says, 'Wow, that's amazing we've got a whisky named after you'

'What, Trigger?' says the horse.

Gorilla walks into bar and asks for a shot of whisky,
Barman-, "that will be £5 please."
Barman-, "We don't get many Gorillas in here"
Gorilla- At £5 a shot I'm not suppried .

Back
Top Bottom