CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No news on the contract specifications then ??

Genuinely interested in how these contracts work out, so possibly 4 yr deal with us or 3 yr with deal with Villa if he goes back ?? Would love to be a fly on wall and see how these are worked out

As always things change but currently I have it as;

Pallestri 🚀🚀 (MU injuries look to have wrecked this one)
Macca 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Doyle 🚀
Balde 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Origi 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
McNair - Not been told about this one.
Diallo 🚀🚀 (injury looks to have wrecked this one)

My concern with the McAtee deal is whether Guardiola will be willing to let Palmer and him out.

If it's one or the other it might be less of a headache for him to let Palmer out who seems to have been making a lot of noise about lack of opportunity and has already done a season on their bench.

Didn’t they burn a million pounds in the name of art? And I’m pretty sure they destroyed their entire back catalogue as a finger up at the industry. And best of all they got Tammy Wynette to sing about folk from a land called MuMu! Class!

Feel free to correct me if I’ve got any of that wrong everybody 😊
KLF. You got it. Fucking awesome.

In an ideal world, the Archer song would be to the tune of summat by the KLF, but we'll probably just end up singing the Rhian Brewster song with his name instead.

My mate who knows fuck all and gets all his "info" from twitter and Facebook, says its not a 4 year deal. It's a buy back.

Even though the United website says 4 year deal. He knows best though.
From what I can make out. Just pure guesswork, it’s a 4 year deal if we stay up next season and Villa at no point decide to buy him back, knowing us we have probably agreed to villa buying him back for 10 quid and a years free subscription to Netflix

Looks to me like it’s a year loan basically

I‘d have thought United fans are entitled to know… if we go down does he definitely get sold back to Villa?

Back
Top Bottom