CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

After a good loan spell at Preston, Villa are reported to be looking to loan him out again. Send Mcburnie out on loan and either Jebbison/Osula, then get this lad in.

Forward line of Sharp, Brewster, Ndiaye and Archer should do us.
Great suggestion 78 😉

FFS. This has been Confirmed for nearly half an hour, and still no sign of Roygbiv . He makes the announcement team look fast.
No excuse, had weeks to sort this 😤
Roygbiv has too many holidays and hangovers imo. He’s a service provider coming up short, bit like Rifleman on this one ;)

We beat off some massive competition to sign him

I’m guessing Archer doesn’t know about the 3k to QPR as we wouldn’t have stood a chance of signing him if he did.

Thinking about this buyback deal with Archer. In short, Villa could be saying to him "Go to BDTBL and get them relegated and we'll get you straight back and give you £20k-£30K a week more". Surely Prem league need to be investigated these deals because they are open to abuse.

He said something in his interview that, to me, confirms what we all, I think, fear. That if we get relegated he's back off to Villa.

" I want to challenge myself, learn and enjoy this season with Sheffield United and we'll see what this season brings.:

Back
Top Bottom