CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's almost as bad as the song for Archer...
Here comes the wicker man ( as in wicker archers) 🙄
Here comes the wicker man
oooooo oooo oooooo
To the tune of Mirror man by Human league.

Been trying to follow this saga for the last few days but I honestly have no fucking idea what's going on. All jokes aside, how likely is it at this point that Archer actually ends up playing for us this season?

Been trying to follow this saga for the last few days but I honestly have no fucking idea what's going on. All jokes aside, how likely is it at this point that Archer actually ends up playing for us this season?
It’s looking highly unlikely that the deal will go through as Archer doesn’t want to sign a contract with Villa on the terms they are offering

I’m not in the know

Just guessing like absolutely everyone else who has contributed to this thread 🧵

It’s looking highly unlikely that the deal will go through as Archer doesn’t want to sign a contract with Villa on the terms they are offering

I’m not in the know

Just guessing like absolutely everyone else who has contributed to this thread 🧵
Oh

I’m not in the know

So in other words you are just speculating because you can't wait any longer without stressing and jumping to conclusions?

With the money Villa splash about on wages I can't see this being a real issue. I'm hoping Villa have been stalling until finalising a new big money signing and ensuring no injuries from today.

Back
Top Bottom