Match Thread Burnley v. Sheffield United - 2nd December 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BUR
BUR
BUR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1701368422209.png vs. 1701368427608.png

Premier League Matchweek 14 - Saturday 2nd December 2023 - 15:00 - Turf Moor
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Player Ratings:
Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/burnley-vs-sheffield-united.670/

Officials:

Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Wade Smith
Fourth Official: Leigh Doughty
VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Steve Meredith

🚗Matchday Parking:

Stuck for somewhere to park near the ground? CLICK HERE for parking near Turf Moor

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su
Threads: https://www.threads.net/@s24su
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/s24su/

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

VPNAd.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 18.19.39.png

I totally agree... never thought in 66 years of watching my Blades, I would feel this angry or bewildered and, yes, embarrassed.

Every one and their brother are laughing at us... they are not saying we have bad luck or anything positive, just how embarrassing we are, how we are the worst team to be in the PL EVER. and that we should just leave the Prem now.

What we are seeing is calculated contempt for the club. MCPub knew exactly what he was doing - he didn’t want to be on the pitch. I wonder how many more hammys we’ll see - ditto Fleck and another red. Fuck them all I cant watch any more

Terrible on all levels. Luke Thomas is possibly the worst left back I've ever seen. He's completely out of his depth, physically & mentally. Hoping nrd is fit again soon.

Was going to say at least we should trying to lump it into the box to cause a bit of mayhem (& hope for a lucky break) but now that mcbrainless has got himself sent off we're not going to win any headers in their box :(

I expected us to lose but not so easily. Mad Mc stopping on the field wouldn't have given us a chance of winning and that luke Thomas wants leaving in the dressing room rubbish bin (for ever.)

The shambles on display that half is exactly what we expected when we saw the line up and remembered that Hecky is in charge of the tactics.

What we are seeing is calculated contempt for the club. MCPub knew exactly what he was doing - he didn’t want to be on the pitch. I wonder how many more hammys we’ll see - ditto Fleck and another red. Fuck them all I cant watch any more

We'll go 4-3-1 when Fleck gets sent off.
This is definitely going to happen. Fleck's yellow card was sooooo unnecessary.

Almost guarantee he'll make a late challenge as he starts to tire and get a 2nd yellow

Season Ticket holder for 40 years but I ain’t going Wednesday. If the Board, Manager and Players don’t give a fuck why should I?? Cant wait for the Season Ticket Renewal in my email in box. A beaming Hecky asking me to stump up £500 to watch wankers like McBurnie and the other clueless twats. FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.

The only way we can protest is vocally. Enough is enough. No more fannying about. Whichever of the idiots on the Board are at the match on Wednesday needs to know in no uncertain terms that the Manager and Board need to fuck off sharpish,
Whilst I understand your anger, getting rid of the Board and manager leaves you with just the owner. Then what ?

What a silly thing to say. Have you ever tried to jump with your arms by your side? OM didn’t catch him in the face it was his neck and shoulder, but O Shea went down like he’d been shot in the face the cheating bastard

Week after week I say " that was the worst performance I have ever seen" the following week I say it again. If we played like this in the championship we'd get relegated, I'm absolutely certain of that, we simply can't wake up tomorrow with the same managerial team, I like hecky but with every passing week I'm liking him less and less, please please please prince sack him before I start hating him

Whilst I understand your anger, getting rid of the Board and manager leaves you with just the owner. Then what ?
I am angry. I understand what you mean. I’m angry because the club we all love is dying a death. That’s not being dramatic. I wish the Board and players cared as much as we do. It’s just so sad, we’ve been shit before but this feels different. We’ve been shit but TRIED 100%.

had enough now ..gave him a chance but want him gone and he can take the tosspot players with him.

I totally agree... never thought in 66 years of watching my Blades, I would feel this angry or bewildered and, yes, embarrassed.

Every one and their brother are laughing at us... they are not saying we have bad luck or anything positive, just how embarrassing we are, how we are the worst team to be in the PL EVER. and that we should just leave the Prem now.
How do you leave now, moron

If the Prince wants top dollar for our club, he's gonna have to get more involved now

Back
Top Bottom