Burke, brewster, smith, jebbo and armstrong

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Burke i can see, tyler smith i think is true because of something regan slaters dad said, jebbo i can also see but Brewster won’t go

Stupid selling brewster now. His value would be stupidly low. Bring in some creativity, give him a run of games and if it isn’t working, sell in January
Loan to Celtic or Rangers, he'll be able bag loads just standing in the box waiting for the ball to land at his feet. Then sell for a decent fee.

No one is bidding for Brewster.

the other 3 should are not of the required standard - get rid and save a bit of cash.

Can’t see Armstrong but deffo one that offers what we are missing. No chance we best Burnley to his signature

might sound a stupid point but are our targets too ambitious to the point of being unrealistic?? Armstrong and diallo obvs won’t happen, are we just wasting time when we could actually get some players in who would have improved us (garner for example).

We're not gonna write off £10m+ on Brewster so he's staying.

Burke has continously proved he's bloody fast but can't play football so he can go.

Smith is rapid and a good finisher, letting him leave would be a mistake. If Burke goes we need a pacey replacement, and Smith has the added bonus of being able to play football.

Jebbison working under JFH @ Burton would be a good move.

I think our only hope is palace
My thoughts would be Rangers with the Liverpool link and Gerrard. Can only see it being a loan and hopefully he smashes it up there and then we can get a much bigger fee next summer. Personally I'd like to see him stay but he's showed little this seaso to suggest he's gonna come good soon. Billy at 35 still looks our best striker at this level, the most determined and the best finisher.

Billy at 35 still looks our best striker at this level, the most determined and the best finisher.
I don't necessarily see a problem with that. If he's scoring goals (like he's done his whole career) then he plays. He's arguably England's greatest non-premiership striker of all time. 35 year old Glenn Murray was Brighton's main striker in the Premiership

Back
Top Bottom