Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Watched those training sessions yesterday and they look good, what I was impressed with was the crossing from Anel..

I know he's new and some will write songs before he kicked a ball for us, but we may have a player on our hands...
FFS I thought this was a new thread!
I was same ffs, heart jumped..

If he recovers from that bloody injury we'll then he'll score 15 plus

Alongside maybe Davis and Khadra we could be sensational up top

Watched those training sessions yesterday and they look good, what I was impressed with was the crossing from Anel..

I know he's new and some will write songs before he kicked a ball for us, but we may have a player on our hands...

I was same ffs, heart jumped..
Coulibaly looks sharp too

I can't get used to this optimism! I've just told the Rangers fan in our office that we at Sheffield United are the eternal pessimists!
We certainly are. I'm waiting for the news we've flogged Berg; Egan and Brewster and Anel just picked up a season long injury ( Torn back passage). Sat waiting for the bad news, bugger.
Only Blades Fans Eh.

Anymore news on his op/injury/recovery??

Last time I heard Hecky mention him I think post Blackpool match he just said "Obviously Rhian and Fleck are still out" something to that effect didn't specify time frames or anything so I'd assume he isn't close to fit.

Shame I felt like he was just starting to get a bit of game time and get some confidence in him

Last time I heard Hecky mention him I think post Blackpool match he just said "Obviously Rhian and Fleck are still out" something to that effect didn't specify time frames or anything so I'd assume he isn't close to fit.

Shame I felt like he was just starting to get a bit of game time and get some confidence in him
It was pre-match Blackpool, but doesn't seem to be much being said, and usually you guys on social media will post something, but nothing??

It was pre-match Blackpool, but doesn't seem to be much being said, and usually you guys on social media will post something, but nothing??
I assume alot of injuries are quite difficult to term out, look at JOC, wasn't he supposed to have been back by now? I imagine they'll only start speculating return once they're training all the time with the squad and pretty much ready to come back. We've all had injuries where you think you're fine till you walk for 20 minutes and realise you're not quite there.

Hopefully before end of season for Rhian. Between lack of game time, goal drought and injury he's not had the best time here.

I assume alot of injuries are quite difficult to term out, look at JOC, wasn't he supposed to have been back by now? I imagine they'll only start speculating return once they're training all the time with the squad and pretty much ready to come back. We've all had injuries where you think you're fine till you walk for 20 minutes and realise you're not quite there.

Hopefully before end of season for Rhian. Between lack of game time, goal drought and injury he's not had the best time here.
I wasn't expecting a time frame being given, I was more thinking along the lines of, Brewster posting something on his personal pages, or whatever you call them?
How the Op went maybe, how hes finding recovery, that sort of thing.
I'm sure that if Hecky had news, he would mention it.

I wasn't expecting a time frame being given, I was more thinking along the lines of, Brewster posting something on his personal pages, or whatever you call them?
How the Op went maybe, how hes finding recovery, that sort of thing.
I'm sure that if Hecky had news, he would mention it.
Perhaps he isn't allowed. I'm assuming players are somewhat restricted in what they can let out to the public. I'm still not sure how much I believe Hecky when he talks about players he seems to like to keep his cards close to his chest. When asked about transfer rumours he often says things like "dunno so no point asking" and he's vague with injuries "yeah keeping an eye on them" I quite like it but I suppose it does lead us weirdos speculating 🤣

An article came out which suggested RND was 10 weeks off, which put his return around late-February.
Brewster had the same op, around the same time, so one would assume he's pencilled in around then too.

Long way off.

An article came out which suggested RND was 10 weeks off, which put his return around late-February.
Brewster had the same op, around the same time, so one would assume he's pencilled in around then too.

Long way off.
Again, wasn't expecting a time frame etc, just wondered if..... nevermind.

Clearly too young to know there's another team in the city
Prompted a conversation with my wife that has been had a few times now over the years where she says that really I should be happy (for the aforementioned reason) and my response is always “Yeah, I know what you mean but…..”.

Prompted a conversation with my wife that has been had a few times now over the years where she says that really I should be happy (for the aforementioned reason) and my response is always “Yeah, I know what you mean but…..”.
Pisses me off more when the media refer to Man Utd as "United". They even do it when they're playing against other Uniteds.
Man City are starting to become referred to as just, "City" aswell

I can live with being called Sheffield.

Brewsters been out for 12 weeks & RND for 13. They can’t be too far off returning now?

I presume a torn hamstring inc operation is 4 months? Presumably they’ll be back around the Millwall game

RND will be a boost & Brewster offers us a better back up than Billy albeit not quite the £20m plus player we thought we had

Brewsters been out for 12 weeks & RND for 13. They can’t be too far off returning now?

I presume a torn hamstring inc operation is 4 months? Presumably they’ll be back around the Millwall game

RND will be a boost & Brewster offers us a better back up than Billy albeit not quite the £20m plus player we thought we had
Brewster might be back 'on t'grass' by end of Feb, not sure about RND - might be a couple of weeks longer?
They'll then need time to get match fit, few runs in the U 21's and build up minutes with cameos in league games.
I am not expecting to see much of them until mid March.
We have 10 games within 50 days between mid March and end April, maybe more with cup games. So we'll need them then. Before then we are hopefully OK.

Brilliant comment on Twitter:
"I’d have put him on Vinted by now if he was a pair of trousers"!

Back
Top Bottom