Brewster to blame?.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I must have missed something. What has the Prince said about Brewster?
The report also claims Wilder has been aware of his fate since before Christmas. The club are apparently unimpressed with the £23m buy of Rhian Brewster. The former Liverpool man has yet to score for the Blades.

So many people critiquing my post without giving an opinion or a counter argument.
And the obligatory dick with the S6 accusation.
Come on, make an effort.

That you're the worst poster on here.
I thought that was pretty clear.
Fine, so whats your opinion on Brewsters signing?
Do you have one or are you just on here to slag posters off?

When the shit hits the fan lets blame the young lads eh? It will do wonders for their fucking confidence won't it?!? If Brewster would have been part of last seasons squad I'd bet he'd have had a few goals. Different season, different situation. You can't blame any single player for the shit show. It's been a fucking flop of a season all round.

When the shit hits the fan lets blame the young lads eh? It will do wonders for their fucking confidence won't it?!? If Brewster would have been part of last seasons squad I'd bet he'd have had a few goals. Different season, different situation. You can't blame any single player for the shit show. It's been a fucking flop of a season all round.
When the shit hits the fan lets take a look at our record signing and ask why he couldnt hold down a place in the first team.

Fine, so whats your opinion on Brewsters signing?
Do you have one or are you just on here to slag posters off?
I got banned for sagging people off so that's spoilt the place for me no end. But as for Brewster..... Maybe if we passed the ball to him in threatening areas he may belt it towards the goal. There's deffo a player in there. You'll see.

So many people critiquing my post without giving an opinion or a counter argument.
Come on, make an effort.

To be fair, I’m trying to have a discussion with you about your post but you seem to be ignoring me.

For what it’s worth, despite me having no idea what the Prince has said about Brewster, I’d be really surprised if Wilder was sacked based on one signing. Especially as it’s not even clear whether he was sacked or resigned.

I got banned for sagging people off so that's spoilt the place for me no end. But as for Brewster..... Maybe if we passed the ball to him in threatening areas he may belt it towards the goal. There's deffo a player in there. You'll see.
I do hope you are right, but I'm not convinced.

Come on, make an effort.
For what it's worth - I think it was the kind of signing we should've made if we were in the Crystal Palace or Southampton sort of position - i.e. every year might be something of a struggle, but we're usually relatively safe, have a decent all-round squad and are looking to push on a level.

For whatever reason, we've jumped the gun a bit, and instead of Brewster being a young and promising player we can gently ease into a side with some semblance of confidence, he's expected to hit the ground running, perform like a worldbeater, and save what could quite easily have been the worst team performance in Premier league history.

I just feel it was a good signing at the wrong time. By the same token, I think he will prove to be an excellent signing for next season.

To be fair, I’m trying to have a discussion with you about your post but you seem to be ignoring me.

For what it’s worth, despite me having no idea what the Prince has said about Brewster, I’d be really surprised if Wilder was sacked based on one signing. Especially as it’s not even clear whether he was sacked or resigned.
Agreed but surely after spending so much money on a record signing who may well have the skills but its undeniable that his effort has been lacking, the Prince is quite right to be reluctant to chuck another big wad of cash into the transfer budget.

Come on, make an effort.

The post isn’t worth a counter argument. It stands alone in its ridiculousness.

You’ve blamed a 20 year old kid for getting the manager sacked. A manager, who for the most part this season, has been playing turgid kick and rush football.

Agreed but surely after spending so much money on a record signing who may well have the skills but its undeniable that his effort has been lacking, the Prince is quite right to be reluctant to chuck another big wad of cash into the transfer budget.

Is he reluctant? What’s he actually said about Brewster?

Signed for the future when we really needed someone here and now
Yep agreeAdam ! My first thought when we chased him was! He's not ready for premiership football a lack of experience was clear to see.
Not the kids fault ! he came into a side who dont create bags of chances .Surely we had scouted him and could see he ain't a player that can make his own.
Hopefully will come good in a different set up next season in the championship.

Brewster will be a class act when he "gets it" but for now he's in a pretty unfortunate situation, being asked to lead the line in a team that would struggle to create an opening in a packet of crisps, with zero fan support at matches.

I was thrilled when we signed him but in hindsight, it should have been a loan-to-buy rather than a transfer, but thats the beauty of hindsight.

Not his fault for the situation he's in though, he'll still come good whether it's for us or someone else.

Bogle posted this a couple of hours ago...

Screenshot_20210312-231424_Instagram.jpg

...so at least it looks like he's committed to staying.

Some good news at least.

Just let’s remember that Brewster didn’t decide the amount of the transfer fee
Coming to a new City takes time to adjust
Coming into a team that has lost its way and being expected to be up to speed in a strange formation must be difficult for a young lad

Hi Stegosaurus here

Haiku time

Brewster is to blame
He is overpriced garbage
24 mill. Lol

Absolutely, this if true? is almost as saddening as the loss of CW and the gang.

Shitting all over the record signing who must now have the weight of the world on his shoulders, classy fucking move princey boy... Talk about lowering a lads confedence even more.

How do you motivate Rhian now??

Hope Billy puts an arm round the lads shoulder tomorrow and offers some words of wisdom about the media and the job of being a footballer...

Gutted for brewster, imagine being in his shoes today..

If I buy a pair of shoes which are the wrong size and wrong type, is it my fault or the fault of tbe shoes?

Back
Top Bottom