Brewster; I don't want to be unkind but...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He didn’t convert a penalty will he be like Saka with our fans ? Think not
I think saka got applauded because of the vile abuse he received not because he missed the penalty. Are you indicating we should applaud Brewster for failure?

Brewster is out of chances for me.

He can't play upfront, out wide or anywhere else on the pitch (maybe try him as goalie?)

We just have to suck it up that we paid £23m for a dud and look to recoup as much as we can for him.

Brewster is out of chances for me.

He can't play upfront, out wide or anywhere else on the pitch (maybe try him as goalie?)

We just have to suck it up that we paid £23m for a dud and look to recoup as much as we can for him.
Your kidding right,he will never be sold .It would too embarrassing to the owners as we would get peanuts

They’re both poor.
I agree. At least the fans aren't deluding themselves on the striker who scored 7 Premier League goals. They still convince themselves they see anything in Brewster because he scored 11 goals for another team.

Christ both our supposed top purchases are really poor I don't know what to do with them are they worth owt?

I said we should have loaned Brewster out for the season rather than Jebbison, see if he can find something away from the pressure of the big fee here ..

Brewster should never play for us ever again after that penalty miss

He’s not even u16’s Sunday league standard

Send him to the Gulag

Which posters are going to admit they were totally wrong about Brewster?

I should go through the old Brewster thread to shame some of our regular posters
who were begging the club to show some ambition, pay LFC 25 mill because he’s a bargain at that price.
Also pay him whatever salary Brewster wants.

I even remember some convinced we’d never sign Brewster because we’re not ambitious enough and Villa were sniffing around.
Same old…same old….we never make ambitious signings buying the biggest talents in the country.

Who'd take him?

If ever a player needed a size 10 up his arse it's Brewster.

If that fails then TESCO are setting on grocery delivery drivers.

Any League one club would have taken him in a heartbeat

A contract is a contract, no one will pay him what we pay him,so he’s not going anywhere
Presumably his contract will have had a relegation clause to significantly reduce his wages.
Hopefully some desperate Premier League team will take a chance on him in January, if we get any decent offer I'd take it.

I want/wanted him to come good so much

But how many chances does he get?

Feel for the lad, as I’m sure he’s a good kid, but how long do we put our long term plan at risk by “hoping he’ll come good”?

We’re boxed in, no one will give us more than 25% of what we paid, and we will probably have to pay him money to go to support the drop in wages he’ll take to go to a Sunderland or somewhere

Slav has a problem, too much investment to leave out, too shit to play

Possibly a contributor to why CW hasn’t secured an immediate return to management??

If anyone came in with £5m and a decent sell on clause in January I'd take it. Some players and clubs are just wrong place at the wrong time and he's ours at the moment.

As others have said, he was much improved tonight—and that’s speaking as someone who ran out of patience with him at Hull on Saturday.

Tonight he looked much sharper, properly committed, linked up play nicely at times, tracked back well, and made some really good runs. If only he’d collected Osborn’s cross, at the end, and converted it. He’ll be more disappointed with that, I dare say, than missing the pen.

4/10 on Saturday, for me. A decent 6.5 or 7 tonight, in what was a pretty sound team performance by a scratch XI, particularly in the second half.

Thought Brewster played we worked his bollocks off, involved in some good moves no one deserves a slagging the team( Reserves ) played out their skin the one touch football, thought we matched them cant believe that Brewster gets singled out played well.

I couldn’t care less how he played he cost £28 million
Firstly he didn’t cost 28 million but if a higher price means you feel more entitled to slag him then you go for it.
Secondly he’s learning to play in a three behind the main striker and had a good 45 minutes today (as did Burke first half) so cut the lad some slack. He worked his bollocks off for the team tonight.
Lastly, as for your dickhead comment that he shouldn’t play for us again for missing a penalty tonight, really?
Does the same apply to Billy seeing as he missed one Saturday?
You certainly know how to embarrass yourself

Firstly he didn’t cost 28 million but if a higher price means you feel more entitled to slag him then you go for it.
Secondly he’s learning to play in a three behind the main striker and had a good 45 minutes today (as did Burke first half) so cut the lad some slack. He worked his bollocks off for the team tonight.
Lastly, as for your dickhead comment that he shouldn’t play for us again for missing a penalty tonight, really?
Does the same apply to Billy seeing as he missed one Saturday?
You certainly know how to embarrass yourself

Shit off sponge bob

Sorry but think Brewster had a good game, just wish he didn't do the stupid run ups for pens

Back
Top Bottom