CONFIRMED Brayford?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couldn't have put it better myself Swiss....just another in the small clique of miserablists (Hones has admitted to being a moaning fucker, his words so probably accurate). Other posters may defend their right to moan, well I do too, it just makes clarifying their nonsense all the more enjoyable.

Fucking hell, Widow Twanky strikes (or should that be stalks) again :rolleyes:

It was the day Jade Goody died (other celebrity deaths on match days - the Queen Mother 2-2 at Crewe, Jimmy Savile 4-4 at home to Exeter).

But anyway, I remember that Jamie Ward's celebration was totally over the top, whereas I can't remember anything about Quinny's celebration. Ward went absolutely bonkers and ran into the corner where Cardiff fans were gathered, and I remember thinking that it was a bit much.

The police kept us in for ages afterwards and yet Cardiff's finest were still waiting for us.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/mar/23/cardiff-city-sheffield-united-match-report

Just read that and I'd forgotten about the 20 players wanting compo from the Tevez affair.

Always puzzled me why we took a loan out against the West Ham payout and people have always asked where has the Tevez money gone?

Perhaps settlements made to players answers those questions?

The loan allowed us to negotiate a reduced payment to each player if paid in a early lump sum?

Doncha just love it when a self-confessed moaner gets the hump and attempts to be bitchy? Stalks? You do flatter yourself dear.

Try a lot harder moaner....or should that be Mona?

Oh my word, you use "words" like "doncha", how embarrassing :oops:

Now the great man is back, I think I'll celebrate accordingly:

Home » ACCESSORIES » Ski masks

Spicystyles

BEARD BEANIE ski mask with hat - Dark grey/Black
Art.Nr.: 2013BB_DGB
freeover30.jpg

Quantity:
£ 29.90
incl. VAT 20%
Delivery information

In stock, ready for dispatch now

BEARD BEANIE ski mask with hat - Dark grey/Black

Rugged. Butch. Manly. If you want to be more beefcake than cupcake, then this is the Beard Beanie for you. It's a handsome, full-follical, lumberjack-style beard so match it with your brightest checked shirt, jeans, boots and chainsaw*. Or, if you are actually a beefcake, forget the shirt. Grr.

* Chainsaw optional. A range is available from all good forestry / aboriculture equipment suppliers.

Plenty of people wanting prints of this. None going, however, Ive made arrangements for JB to sign it and will be running some form of competition to win it.

Raffle it off framed for a good cause like the Sally Army etc.

Back
Top Bottom