CONFIRMED Brayford?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He needs to get up West St ,clothes shops in Cardiff must be shit looking at that shirt.

I've been saying that as well if we'd signed Brayford O grady in summer we'd have been top 2 now.

You'd have to expect we'd be up there, but sadly it wasn't going to be possible to get them then. It's a big well done to SUFC for persisting and getting Brayford, let's hope O'Grady follows. Some really good signings made.

PPC, it would help if you included my name, that way there'd be no doubt about who you're supposed to be talking to.

((not aimed specifically))

You missed this bit.

If people truly believe their thoughts then fair play, sometimes it's hard to gauge if they do or not in the start.

If someone is consistent in their thoughts & postings then I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt, I may not agree them and with judge I often don't.

We could spend the same amount of time and energy talking about:

Your long, drawn out posts that use 10 words when one would do.
Darren's latest Sexcapade, he has sex you know
Pinchys one-man crusade against "hoofball"
My latest snippet of bullshit, Jesus I wish that guy would de-register

We don't because that is accepted as traits in the various postings made by them.

How and why should someone be treated different because of negativity towards a subject that you don't agree with?

This is taking what should be a celebration of a premier signing and turning it in to a negative thread.

One last thing before I hit the post reply button. If I have an issue with someone specific, I won't leave that person in any doubt. I would be naming them :)

UTB

You missed this bit.

If people truly believe their thoughts then fair play, sometimes it's hard to gauge if they do or not in the start.

If someone is consistent in their thoughts & postings then I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt, I may not agree them and with judge I often don't.

We could spend the same amount of time and energy talking about:

Your long, drawn out posts that use 10 words when one would do.
Darren's latest Sexcapade, he has sex you know
Pinchys one-man crusade against "hoofball"
My latest snippet of bullshit, Jesus I wish that guy would de-register

We don't because that is accepted as traits in the various postings made by them.

How and why should someone be treated different because of negativity towards a subject that you don't agree with?

This is taking what should be a celebration of a premier signing and turning it in to a negative thread.

One last thing before I hit the post reply button. If I have an issue with someone specific, I won't leave that person in any doubt. I would be naming them :)

UTB

That's a lovely reply Pierre. Lots of subtexts, a need to make a point, etc, etc, etc.

No doubt about anything in fact, thanks once again for posting.

Conversely, if what you're attempting to say has worth, then it applies to everyone, myself included. I've been consistent so where's my slice of the 'benefit of the doubt?'

I look forward to seeing you apply the same rigorous critique to the above named posters as you have done with myself.

Take care x

Welcome home

207q58m.png

In fairness to Judge and Wiz they come on here through the week with their rhetoric. There are others (eg Homes somebody or other?) who just appear when we have lost to spout rubbish.
Sorry about my rhetoric words:rolleyes:I think i'm quite honest in my replies and take every post on merit and reply if i feel the need to,if not i like it or leave it alone,it really is that simple with me.I have no agenda against any one poster,neither do i have one against the club,i say things as i see them and sometimes like to have a bit of banter with it,if anyone doesn't like it they just don't read it.

Anyway,on to the celebration of a quality signing,which it is,albeit 6 months too late but certainly better late than never.I thank the club for trying to rejuvenate the performances,results and momentum to get us into the playoffs and that we hopefully head into them in fine form.We need COG plus another if possible but i won't grumble if we only get one striker in,to help us create this momentum and if this happens i won't completely write the top two places off,football's a funny old game as seen today in the FA Cup.

Can we now tweet that little weasel of a 'journalist' who wrote that piece for the metro stating that we'd never sign him?! ;)

That aside...

image.jpg

Right then now the obvious has happened....... Has the board realised we need to spend the money to get out of this division. I'm all for its......

Brayford will allow us to advance, but we ain't gonna get auto, so play offs it is, can we do it?.... The board clearly think so or today would not have happened.

From now till the end of the season we need to show the support the board has shown for us... No excuses.

Back
Top Bottom