CONFIRMED Brayford?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We're all expecting a r/b but it would not surprise me if Nigel plays him as a centre half and leaves Flynn at r/b.
I hope not mate.What made him a crowd favourite was his marauding mentality down that right hand side,we won't get nowhere near the impact we can get from him at RB if we play him at CB.And one other thing, £1.5 million for him to play CB would be a complete waste of money.

I hope not mate.What made him a crowd favourite was his marauding mentality down that right hand side,we won't get nowhere near the impact we can get from him at RB if we play him at CB.And one other thing, £1.5 million for him to play CB would be a complete waste of money.
Right back? You mean you haven't read the real reason we signed him?

Part 1 - the long game
The Phippsmeister has brought him in not to play but to inseminate the women of Sheffield with his beardy jizz, these women will then carry his bearded babies until birth, at which time they'll be adopted by the club and taken into the academy.

Part 2 - academy enhancement
It's not thought to be strictly legal, but using the West Ham rule of fines, Brayford will donate blood to the likes of Diego, Dimaio, reed and Kennedy and they will undergo several weeks of doping at a time. Obviously during this time they will not be part of the playing squad so as not to be subjected to drug testing, Diego and Dimaio have just returned from there first treatment. Notice both players sporting slicked back hair and slight stubble? It's proof that the Brayfording is working

Part 3 - the master plan
Brayford spent last night locked in the copthorne Brian Deane suite with Jess Ennis hill in the hope he'd put her up the duff again. Clough hooked them up previously and Baby 1 is already in training.

Right back indeed!

Apologises to all I said I was a dream the beard returning.

But dreams come true.
Gutted I'm in Ireland for a long weekend and I'll miss his return on Saturday.

Now I'm of an age when I realise it's best not to get too attached to a player...But for today, and maybe tomorrow, I'm just going to make an exception....Woooohooooo :):):)

I wish I had the equivalent of John Brayfords beard on my head.

I've been moaning all season because we've got money and refused to spend it

We look like signing a player I was desperate for us to get back

So I'm made up and I was right all along so how do you work out that you know ow better ?

Another thing if we sign Ogrady as well we will shoot up the table and get promoted
which is another thing I've been saying all season

So I don't know where this campaign against clough comes from ,I like the guy I like the football we played I just wasn't happy because I felt we were 2 or 3 players short of smashing this league to pieces and I've been very very consistent in that view

Ignore him Judgy, he's playing the bigger Blade card that's all. Always get dumpers like Pinchy giving it large at times like this. Never see the fuckers any other time, unless they're decrying our right to criticise.

Great signing this one, after the humongous pile of shit we've put up with over the years, maybe the club has finally made a statement, let's hope so.

Well done Blades, not before time.

Last edited:

Ignore him Judgy, he's playing the bigger Blade card that's all. Always get dumpers like Pinchy giving it large at times like this. Never see the fuckers any other time, unless they're decrying our right to criticise.

Great signing this one, after the humongous pile of shit we've put up with over the years, maybe the club has finally made a statement, let's hope so.

Well done Blades, not before time.
And yet the only time we see you is criticising others instead of contributing to the debate on here.

Right back? You mean you haven't read the real reason we signed him?

Part 1 - the long game
The Phippsmeister has brought him in not to play but to inseminate the women of Sheffield with his beardy jizz, these women will then carry his bearded babies until birth, at which time they'll be adopted by the club and taken into the academy.

Part 2 - academy enhancement
It's not thought to be strictly legal, but using the West Ham rule of fines, Brayford will donate blood to the likes of Diego, Dimaio, reed and Kennedy and they will undergo several weeks of doping at a time. Obviously during this time they will not be part of the playing squad so as not to be subjected to drug testing, Diego and Dimaio have just returned from there first treatment. Notice both players sporting slicked back hair and slight stubble? It's proof that the Brayfording is working

Part 3 - the master plan
Brayford spent last night locked in the copthorne Brian Deane suite with Jess Ennis hill in the hope he'd put her up the duff again. Clough hooked them up previously and Baby 1 is already in training.

Right back indeed!

Does that mean his missus is free for a date or two?

From what I've admired on The Beards Twitter account, she's a lady who I'd be happy to be seen on my arm.

Top drawer crumpet and I think I may even push the boat out for her and treat her to some curry sauce to go with the chips on the bus back to my place.

The Beard has now caused me to change my avatar and up my recent rate of one post per season. The last celebrated Blades beard (Bleard?) I can remember was Corky's in 1993.

From what I've admired on The Beards Twitter account, she's a lady who I'd be happy to be seen on my arm.

Top drawer crumpet and I think I may even push the boat out for her and treat her to some curry sauce to go with the chips on the bus back to my place.
Bloody hell, how could she resist!

And yet the only time we see you is criticising others instead of contributing to the debate on here.

Couldn't have put it better myself Swiss....just another in the small clique of miserablists (Hones has admitted to being a moaning fucker, his words so probably accurate). Other posters may defend their right to moan, well I do too, it just makes clarifying their nonsense all the more enjoyable.

He meant Jamie Ward, but obviously got him mixed up with Stephen Quinn, and even then got the first name wrong - brilliant journalism. The big twat.

He meant Stephen Quinn. He's referring to when we beat them at Ninian park 3 nil in 2009 and Quinn bagged the third.

She's already picked me, soz

She's already picked me, soz

Knew I should have offered her the battered sausage as well...

Or even Chinese chips. All my exes seem to prefer them to the quality that comes from A Salt n' Battered.

Perhaps my culinary foreplay needs refining for the more modern crumpet?

Knew I should have offered her the battered sausage as well...

Or even Chinese chips. All my exes seem to prefer them to the quality that comes from A Salt n' Battered.

Perhaps my culinary foreplay needs refining for the more modems crumpet?
I bought her popcorn at the cinema

He meant Stephen Quinn. He's referring to when we beat them at Ninian park 3 nil in 2009 and Quinn bagged the third.

It was the day Jade Goody died (other celebrity deaths on match days - the Queen Mother 2-2 at Crewe, Jimmy Savile 4-4 at home to Exeter).

But anyway, I remember that Jamie Ward's celebration was totally over the top, whereas I can't remember anything about Quinny's celebration. Ward went absolutely bonkers and ran into the corner where Cardiff fans were gathered, and I remember thinking that it was a bit much.

The police kept us in for ages afterwards and yet Cardiff's finest were still waiting for us.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/mar/23/cardiff-city-sheffield-united-match-report

Back
Top Bottom