Bradley Dack

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blades14

Reaction score
For me, I would sign in January. Yes he may be injured, hopefully will be cheaper however he is arguably one of the most influential footballers in the football league and he could definitely make the step up to the prem

His contract ends in the Summer and he's on around £8k a week.
Apparently he's very close to being back to fitness as well.

Better player than Lundstram and assume he would come for a similar amount if money that lundstram is on now.
Did not realise he was back to fitness, then realised he played against our development squad in a friendly last week where we no doubt did some scouting and digging

He can deffo make things happen. Bit upgrade in terms of creativity to what we have. Possibly on the cheap. 26 year old. I would back him to be a great success if signed

Where are you playing him? I don’t doubt his ability to create but does he work hard enough and get around the pitch enough to be one of our midfield three?

Personally I don't think he's big enough or mobile enough to be a world beater in the Premiership, but he's definitely an upgrade on Lundstram.

Personally I don't think he's big enough or mobile enough to be a world beater in the Premiership, but he's definitely an upgrade on Lundstram.
Depends where he would play. RCM wouldnt be his best position however CAM would be where hes best suited. Thing is how many RCM are there that consistently assist in the Prem besides KDB. I cant think of none

Good player Dack, and would be a good purchase for us, but should we be buying more championship players?

Ive seen endless posts on here saying how we've got recruitment wrong, is this not more of the same?

Good player Dack, and would be a good purchase for us, but should we be buying more championship players?

Ive seen endless posts on here saying how we've got recruitment wrong, is this not more of the same?
No we shouldn't in theory. I'd like us to explore the foreign markets however i guess its wilder's choice which explains why most of our recruitment has failed

Big yes for Dack from me... earned a chance at EPL, consistently scoring and assisting at the level below and he's reaching his prime at 26 yo, works his socks off.

103 apps 42 goals from midfield is nothing to be sniffed at. If he doesn't work at RCM he will work in the Didzy role

No better than what we have, just a little different?

It's these kind of average squad players that are the problem.
Moose is no better than what we have, neither is JOC really but both are different and both extremely missed.

Who do you want us to aim for in that sort of position?

Dack was great a few years ago, not seen him for a while.

Think if he could make the step up, he would have already done it.

From what i remember he lacks pace. If Wilder is insistent on playing with a flat 3 in the midfield, they all need to be quick and mobile imo. It's a no for me.

If CW loses his stubborn streak and finds his balls again, thinks fuck it shit or bust for the rest of the season and reverts back to a No10 then I'd definitely have a look at him in the JTW as there's not many out there better that would be in our budget range especially if we're as good as relegated by then.

If we're sticking with the flat 3 then no chance as he's not suited to the RCM role.

And therein lies our problem ..there loads of players who can work hard enough and get around the pitch...what we need is creativity not endeavour
Okay, I probably do agree with that. But that’s an easy cop-out answer. Where does he play in this team? What are you changing?

We need flair, confidence and little bit of arrogance. He ticks all the boxes for a new Duffy type. Although I would like to look abroad and see if we can find a gem like West Brom did with Pereira.

Dack was great a few years ago, not seen him for a while.

Think if he could make the step up, he would have already done it.
He's been injured for around 1 year. Missed near enough the full season last season

I'll ask you all 1 question, tell me a creative RCM that is athletic and also a box to box midfielder who creates chances and would fit in our team who is affordable. There is none.

From what i remember he lacks pace. If Wilder is insistent on playing with a flat 3 in the midfield, they all need to be quick and mobile imo. It's a no for me.
All of our players lack pace besides baldock and burke

No we shouldn't in theory. I'd like us to explore the foreign markets however i guess its wilder's choice which explains why most of our recruitment has failed
Brexit will effectively put paid to much of the European market for all but established internationals players. Heard Barnsley's Chief Exec on the radio this morning saying that its yet another looming issue to contend with.

Sign him and recall Freeman and we’ll be back in the prem for 22/23

his missus has a program on itv atm and he features... seems like a down to earth and funny bloke, they live in manchester city centre so itd be commutable for him... he also reveals he is on 8k a week which seems extremely affordable for our budget

Injuries are the problem as others say, he would be a gamble.

Exactly the type of player we need though.

Back
Top Bottom