Player Suggestion Casadei 🇮🇹

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ADeP

Reaction score
Chelsea player purchased in the January Window, went on load to a poor Reading side. 1 goal in 15 games, isn't a fair reflection of his ability from CM.

But was dynamic and energetic when he's played for Italy U20. Also is the top scorer at the U20's World Cup and every game I've watched, he's been the standout player.

Likes to pick the ball up from deep, good in possession, picks a nice pass. Granted, he is designated penalty taker, which has boosted his stats. But, he strikes them well.

Realistically, the next step for a young Chelsea player would be a Premier League loan, surely?

Some decent young England players on display too, like that Devine. It's a shame Jebbo didn't get a run out in the game.

https://football-italia.net/u20-world-cup-casadeis-italy-eliminate-england/

1685622494096.png

Chelsea player purchased in the January Window, went on load to a poor Reading side. 1 goal in 15 games, isn't a fair reflection of his ability from CM.

But was dynamic and energetic when he's played for Italy U20. Also is the top scorer at the U20's World Cup and every game I've watched, he's been the standout player.

Likes to pick the ball up from deep, good in possession, picks a nice pass. Granted, he is designated penalty taker, which has boosted his stats. But, he strikes them well.

Realistically, the next step for a young Chelsea player would be a Premier League loan, surely?

Some decent young England players on display too, like that Devine. It's a shame Jebbo didn't get a run out in the game.

View attachment 161695
Unless you’re thinking of a purchase I’m not sure we’d want to use one of our 2 permitted loans from the PL on a yet unproven (though admittedly promising) youngster?

View attachment 161695
Saw those games for Reading and excuse the pun but am not sure he’s ready

I'm just saying, another quality performance from him again today. Goal and an assist from CM, good in the penalty box...

Back
Top Bottom