Boxing Day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Classof85

Reaction score
Could be problems for alot going on boxing day with no trains running, theres no buses from chesterfield either.

Could be problems for alot going on boxing day with no trains running, theres no buses from chesterfield either.
Good that the game is available on SUTV worldwide which is how I have decided to watch it due to there being about two buses running all day for me. I can't be risking having to walk home getting to old for that shit. No doubt SCC traffic wardens will be working looking for anyone parking somewhere slightly iffy

Normally id drive, but having car problems, Looking at possibly a taxi from chesterfield to halfway then tram

Supertram power lines down between Halfway and Donetsk Way until at least Wed 28th. I blame Putin.
Theres was a stranded tram at halfway today, they had to tow it with another tram, made Crystal peaks area horrendous.

Anyone from Chez could just ride their sheep in surely?
I’ll just be getting a taxi. Lack of Sheep pens for parking is terrible on London road. Got to do a ewe turn to get into it and there’s no guarantee your sheep will be there when you get back with all the kebab shops down there

I’ll just be getting a taxi. Lack of Sheep pens for parking is terrible on London road. Got to do a ewe turn to get into it and there’s no guarantee your sheep will be there when you get back with all the kebab shops down there
Probably be safer to take the pig👍

If driving remember to avoid bus only lanes which are ok to use on Saturdays. A few years ago I was fined for using the bus lane at the bottom of Ecclesall Road on a Bank holiday Monday

If driving remember to avoid bus only lanes which are ok to use on Saturdays. A few years ago I was fined for using the bus lane at the bottom of Ecclesall Road on a Bank holiday Monday

Be careful, I got fined for driving up the bus lane on Mansfield Road on a Bank Holiday.

Be careful, I got fined for driving up the bus lane on Mansfield Road on a Bank Holiday.
On a separate issue, Rooks, not expecting you to tell us anything that might 'drop you in it' at BDTBL, but do you know anything about the potential takeover that you could share on here? Have we got any reason to be smiling with regards to the future???

Would understand if your answer is 'no comment', pal ;-)

utb

On a separate issue, Rooks, not expecting you to tell us anything that might 'drop you in it' at BDTBL, but do you know anything about the potential takeover that you could share on here? Have we got any reason to be smiling with regards to the future???

Would understand if your answer is 'no comment', pal ;-)

utb

No comment, because I haven't heard or been told anything.

Don,t tell Putin we are twined with Donetsk the shit house might decide to lop a few cruise missiles over. but then again if they hit the shit hole in swillsbrough. that will be no great loss.our wendy council will build a new sty for em.

Don,t tell Putin we are twined with Donetsk the shit house might decide to lop a few cruise missiles over. but then again if they hit the shit hole in swillsbrough. that will be no great loss.our wendy council will build a new sty for em.
More chance of a couple of stray Ukrainian bombs heading this way just like what happened in Poland.

Stagecoach Supertram

@SCSupertram
·
3h

Due to issues with the overhead line, the Blue route is closed between Donetsk Way and Halfway. It's expected to remain closed until at least Wednesday 28 Dec. Tram tickets are being accepted on local buses. Apologies to affected customers.

I'm half tempted to get the tram back as far as possible and then set off walking back to Clowne, not that far from Birley.

Back
Top Bottom