Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hard to remember a more dramatic upturn in form from one game to the next. He was a joke Saturday and a mom contender against Liverpool.

The more I see it the more I can't understand how it wasn't given as a foul.

Though the back sweeping motion and player very much before ball.

I'm not one for saying it's all corrupt but flip that other way round and there is no way a goal would stand for us in that scenario.

Foul all day long and one that shouldn't even require VAR.

The question that should be asked is where's that effort and level been over the last couple of months? He's always shown glimpses on the ball but he defended well last night.

Think Bogle has hit those levels a few times this season. 2nd half v Wolves for example he was superb.

Needs to do it more consistently now. Hopefully Baldock is back soon as I don't think it does either of them any favours when they're playing 90 ninutes week in, week out.

He concentrated on his defensive duties first, that was probably the biggest change I saw in him. He's been so keen on scoring and getting forward because of playing RWB that the defending went out the window.

I think 4 at the back is what I'd stick with unless we end up signing another Jack O'Connell that can effortlessly join attacks. Last season & this because Robbo didn't get forward it just left the attackers so isolated, fortunately we had Mcatee & Ndiaye that could do a bit of magic and get us up the pitch.

Still think he would be great as a midfielder infront of Baldock, he offers far more in that position, and means we have more attacking threat.

Back
Top Bottom