Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Slim Man

Reaction score
To counteract my negative spin on Wes with an opposite one with Bogle - what a turnaround. He’s been like Cafu since Wilder came back.

Even when he makes a mistake - he is the one that puts it right. No one else.

From that Liverpool game he’s been one of the best full backs in this division and exactly what I expected to see when we signed him.

It begs the question: what on gods fucking green earth was Hecky instructing him to do every week?

Tie him down to a new contract and do it now. The way he’s playing you have to speculate to accumulate, throw caution to the wind and let Baldock go for a decent fee. He’s playing that well.

Become the first name on the sheet for defence currently. Could argue it was his man for the first goal, but think he ended up covering so had 2, cruel deflection.

He's become a priority to get signed up

First of all he's stayed fit. On top of that, he seems in especially good shape. On top of that, he's playing well, pretty consistently

I also think he should stay. We're the right club for him

I'd make the difficult decision to let Baldock go. He's injured too much, and may well fancy a change. That should allow us to commit more to Bogle

We still need to aim to have 2 strong RWBs though, not just 1

If we get Bogle and McBurnie sorted in addition to other players we have under contract, suddenly our prospects next season look excellent

The irony of this is that you've rinsed Wes in the other thread when it was Bogle who left Cornet completely unmarked for the first goal 😂.

Agree with you though. Top player and we should tie him down as soon as possible.
Wicked deflection, so I'd cut him a bit of slack on this occasion. Otherwise a very good performance.

Agree, baldock isn't half the player this season, maybe dreaming of a Greek move and a bit of sun to boot is on his mind, I'd let him go, Bogle has claimed the shirt for me

The irony of this is that you've rinsed Wes in the other thread when it was Bogle who left Cornet completely unmarked for the first goal 😂.

Agree with you though. Top player and we should tie him down as soon as possible.
As spoken about above, he had two to look after as we’d shifted left. I’d 100% say Wes was more to blame than Bogle for it

Agree, baldock isn't half the player this season, maybe dreaming of a Greek move and a bit of sun to boot is on his mind, I'd let him go, Bogle has claimed the shirt for me
Can’t fault him. So am I 😂😂

As spoken about above, he had two to look after as we’d shifted left. I’d 100% say Wes was more to blame than Bogle for it
Screenshot_20240121_192623_YouTube.jpg
He went to mark Bowen when Anel was there.

I rate him massively though, despite the lapse in concentration. It's just a typical scruffy goal that we've been conceding this season. I do welcome Grbic coming in.

View attachment 177912

I rate him massively though, despite the lapse in concentration. It's just a typical scruffy goal that we've been conceding this season. I do welcome Grbic coming in.
Everyone was trying to reset following Hamers pathetic attempt at a tackle on Ings.

View attachment 177912

Freak deflection makes his position look very naive, but it's completely understandable. No predicting that the ball would fall so perfectly for Cornet.

Big love for Bogle, looks to back to that swaggering best that shook many a Championship defence. His goal away at Birmingham is one that I don't think I'll ever forget.

Bogle is also 7 years younger and just entering his prime. Long term it makes much more sense to keep him over Baldock, even though I really like Baldock.

Bogle is also 7 years younger and just entering his prime. Long term it makes much more sense to keep him over Baldock, even though I really like Baldock.

Agreed Bogle(still only 23) has come back into great form since Wilders return. I still think he is better with Baldock behind him and they make a great team down the right.

To counteract my negative spin on Wes with an opposite one with Bogle - what a turnaround. He’s been like Cafu since Wilder came back.

Even when he makes a mistake - he is the one that puts it right. No one else.

From that Liverpool game he’s been one of the best full backs in this division and exactly what I expected to see when we signed him.

It begs the question: what on gods fucking green earth was Hecky instructing him to do every week?

Tie him down to a new contract and do it now. The way he’s playing you have to speculate to accumulate, throw caution to the wind and let Baldock go for a decent fee. He’s playing that well.
Love to see it 👏

Back
Top Bottom