Blue Card LOL

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
Imagine the Premier League refs using this to protect the top 6 even further Stop messing with our game..What next a green card to come back on son FFS

It’ll be interesting to how this blue card will work.

Let’s say McBurnie gets a blue card and gets a sin bin for 10 mins. One of our players could fake an injury and go down for a few mins, to allow time for McBurnie to come back on. I think teams will do that

A white card for 5 minutes in the bin for those waving imaginary card to get an opponent booked
a red spotted card to go off for 15 minutes for any player with a rash (as if theres not enough rash decisions already)

Imagine the Premier League refs using this to protect the top 6 even further Stop messing with our game..What next a green card to come back on son FFS
Purple card with 20 extra points for a team owned by royalty ?

Football will soon be finished.

No sin bin just a dust bin.

A white card for 5 minutes in the bin for those waving imaginary card to get an opponent booked
a red spotted card to go off for 15 minutes for any player with a rash (as if theres not enough rash decisions already)
We’ve waved a white flag in most games this season so we’d need to be careful not to get it confused.

They are going to have to be very careful with the wording as to when the sin bin starts. As in theory the player due to get the binning could go down “injured” and eat time up being stretched off too. Time would need to start when the player has left the pitch and should be only allowed on when 10 “in play” minutes have been played

It’ll be interesting to how this blue card will work.

Let’s say McBurnie gets a blue card and gets a sin bin for 10 mins. One of our players could fake an injury and go down for a few mins, to allow time for McBurnie to come back on. I think teams will do that
The fourth official will manage that, so the 10 mins sin bin will be for 'ball in play' it's not rocket science

Our game is slowly being killed by those idiots. You used to know a good ref because you didn't notice them know the whole game is about the feckin officials.

Just like 5 subs, Var and all the other idiot decisions you just know it will be used to protect the big teams. I hate modern football. This season has killed it for me.

The only reason these are being brought in is because the referees dont have the nads to take control of the game in the first place.

Be giving them phone a friend options next.

Mind you something like this is so utterly predictable given the cacophony of nonsense that has been introduced into the modern game in recent years. I can’t even be arsed to get the face on about it. Football is becoming a parody of itself

The fourth official will manage that, so the 10 mins sin bin will be for 'ball in play' it's not rocket science

I’d love to see more transparency with the timekeeping of matches, it can’t be that hard to link up the ref’s watch to a clock in the stadium and on tv.

Back
Top Bottom