Their third goal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But when our players do it, referee doesn't seem to fall for it lol! And also you get a large amount of fans moaning that we are doing it. Can't win either way.
To be fair, I do remember Baldock getting a really soft pen earlier this season for a likely dive.

what confuses me is the interpretation of hands and arms being in a natural or unnatural position

if a defender , or attackers turns around in motion the arms move outwards , its natural mechanics
How anyone who is struck on the hand or arm from behind can be deemed to move towards the ball again defies logic

its taken an accepted definition of deliberate and doubled the size of the grey area

To be fair, I do remember Baldock getting a really soft pen earlier this season for a likely dive.
Got his body/foot between the defender and contact was made only very slight and he may have exaggerated when put off balance, but he didn't roll around floor slapping grass, screaming and stay down for 10 minutes. He actually got straight back up to get control of the ball, if I remember rightly.

Got his body/foot between the defender and contact was made only very slight and he may have exaggerated when put off balance, but he didn't roll around floor slapping grass, screaming and stay down for 10 minutes. He actually got straight back up to get control of the ball, if I remember rightly.

Yep. For comparison the Brighton got a minor nudge from Bogle, took another 3 or 4 steps and decided to go down when he could've just tested the keeper. Learning point is cheating pays off seemingly..

Back
Top Bottom