Block G Kop idiots

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If I see anyone setting one off near to me, you better believe I'm taking a picture and making a note of their row and probable seat, and then reporting it to the club.

Bunch of fucks, lot of em.

Special mention to the soft twat who threw a can of beer at the away end from the family stand last night, hope they find you and you get what's coming to ya

Some **** stood near me threw one down the Kop last night and quite rightly got an earful from others around him. Didn’t see him again after that.

I don't, but it's pretty fucking easy to work out that all the dickheads are congregated in one area of one stand. Don't want to risk stuff caused by idiots? There's three other stands and 75% of the rest of the Kop you could choose from to avoid it.
Aye
Wise words mate
I guess that’s why a million folk are fucking off out of Ukraine

Anyone who's at all involved in smoke bombs/flares/whatever, whether it's you throwing it, laughing at it, or even just considering it as something that will "liven the game up" is an absolute tosspot.

It's completely typical of a generation that doesn't give a shit about others as long as they are "having a laugh" and surrounded by their pack of idiots ready to jump anyone that speaks up.

Fuck me I sound old, but it's this bollocks that makes me extremely apprehensive about bringing my 5 year old to his first game.

Anyone who's at all involved in smoke bombs/flares/whatever, whether it's you throwing it, laughing at it, or even just considering it as something that will "liven the game up" is an absolute tosspot.

It's completely typical of a generation that doesn't give a shit about others as long as they are "having a laugh" and surrounded by their pack of idiots ready to jump anyone that speaks up.

Fuck me I sound old, but it's this bollocks that makes me extremely apprehensive about bringing my 5 year old to his first game.
A smoke bomb in its own right isn't going to injure somebody if left where it is. They just spew out 'smoke' , not fire.
Chucking one, especially if it's actually a flare type is another matter.

I've considered it. You're not in a confined space. Idiot throws smoke bomb shocker. Kick it to one side and get on with your life. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you do know the world could end tomorrow? I usually sit in the south stand but swapped seats last night to sit in the BLUT. I'd have killed for a smoke bomb or flare to liven that fucking stand up.
In your hood?

A smoke bomb in its own right isn't going to injure somebody if left where it is. They just spew out 'smoke' , not fire.
Chucking one, especially if it's actually a flare type is another matter.
So why don't the idiots keep hold of the smoke bomb then instead of launching it somewhere else? I assume it's because they don't want to choke on the smoke and it'll piss off the people around them right?

Surely this should be a doddle for CCTV to pick out, someone lobbing a fucking flare into their own?
Do we not have some direct link to the club where the question can be asked and we can get a response about this incident specifically? Mindless, criminal cunt

I've considered it. You're not in a confined space. Idiot throws smoke bomb shocker. Kick it to one side and get on with your life. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you do know the world could end tomorrow? I usually sit in the south stand but swapped seats last night to sit in the BLUT. I'd have killed for a smoke bomb or flare to liven that fucking stand up.
Mate I don’t mind a pyro in a ground at all but there has to be a level of sense if you’re doing it. Throwing one lit is fucking moronic. That kids leg nearly set on fire. What if it lands on a nylon jacket and someone’s up in flames. There’s no fire extinguishers about. Holding one is kids messing about. Throwing one isn’t.

So why don't the idiots keep hold of the smoke bomb then instead of launching it somewhere else? I assume it's because they don't want to choke on the smoke and it'll piss off the people around them right?
Don't know, you'd need to ask them. There was one going off at the back and one thrown.

Surely this should be a doddle for CCTV to pick out, someone lobbing a fucking flare into their own?
Do we not have some direct link to the club where the question can be asked and we can get a response about this incident specifically? Mindless, criminal cunt
It wasn't a flare.

I sit on the south stand but fuck me how many more times do we have to accept Dick heads throwing stuff.
Just after we score as clear as day some fucking cowardly twat lights a smoke bomb and throws it from the back. Lands about half way down. Firstly I hope nobody was hurt and secondly can someone sort this out. I almost nailed a kid at Millwall as he pulled a smoke bomb out by daring him to light it. We surely can sort these twats out?
Absolutely fantastic spectacular seeing the massive red flares at Wembley against Wednesday

I saw 3 tramps scrapping over half a pint of leftover beer at the final whistle through the bars between the SS and the Kop.

They looked like some of the young lads who I see at away games so wasn’t sure at first but I’m hoping they were tramps.

Not twisting stuff. What do you think about the use of flares/smoke bombs in a packed terrace bearing in mind what I said ? Please address the issue.
As long as there not chucked in somebody's direction and are kept at the back of the stadium where its usually more rowdy I have no problem with them. If people don't like them or have a problem with it then try to stay away from the areas that you may incur them. My son doesn't like them so I keep him away from where I know it'll be.

Mate I don’t mind a pyro in a ground at all but there has to be a level of sense if you’re doing it. Throwing one lit is fucking moronic. That kids leg nearly set on fire. What if it lands on a nylon jacket and someone’s up in flames. There’s no fire extinguishers about. Holding one is kids messing about. Throwing one isn’t.

It's basically this. They're fine in the right time and place. England post-Taylor report usually isn't either

Not sure if it’s a different one but I’m on gangway E. One landed next to me on the steps and was on fire. A woman quickly stomped it out but only after it had almost set a poor lads leg on fire. His sock had scorch marks. Have one, hold one, whatever. I don’t mind them but Jesus fucking Christ don’t throw the bastard thing.
I sit on row GG shown in the photo, i can confirm it was well ablaze on the steps and could' have done serious damage to someone lucky it landed where it did. Anyone who throws these is an utter cunt, probably one of the marching powder brigade who cause the jams in the toilet at the back of the kop, queuing for the cubicles to destroy their septum.

I sit on the south stand but fuck me how many more times do we have to accept Dick heads throwing stuff.
Just after we score as clear as day some fucking cowardly twat lights a smoke bomb and throws it from the back. Lands about half way down. Firstly I hope nobody was hurt and secondly can someone sort this out. I almost nailed a kid at Millwall as he pulled a smoke bomb out by daring him to light it. We surely can sort these twats out?
Why only almost? Just nail the cunt next time.

If you have considered but haven’t, hopefully it’s because you have a modicum of sense.

I actually think it’s looks good in certain circumstances when they are held, however accept that it’s probably not great in a small space full of people.

The reason that people throw them is because they are cowardly cunts and know that they aren’t allowed them and don’t want to get caught.

So they play up to their retard mates by lighting it and throwing it. Like ‘look how clever I am, but also look how much of a massive fanny I am also because I darent hold it.’

I choose to sit on BLUT because it generally has decent people on there and less cunts. I accept that the atmosphere might not be the best but I take my kids there because of the view and lack of said cunts.

Rest assured if someone throws one near me and I see who it was, I will do my upmost to try and stuff it up their arse for them.

Some **** stood near me threw one down the Kop last night and quite rightly got an earful from others around him. Didn’t see him again after that.
Ca
Can't believe how some people are down lane nowadays pal. There's big difference having a laugh and being stupid

I don't, but it's pretty fucking easy to work out that all the dickheads are congregated in one area of one stand. Don't want to risk stuff caused by idiots? There's three other stands and 75% of the rest of the Kop you could choose from to avoid it.
You can`t be certain where these dickheads are.

What about at away matches ?

Not sure if it’s a different one but I’m on gangway E. One landed next to me on the steps and was on fire. A woman quickly stomped it out but only after it had almost set a poor lads leg on fire. His sock had scorch marks. Have one, hold one, whatever. I don’t mind them but Jesus fucking Christ don’t throw the bastard thing.
That's the one I was referring to. I'm on HH.

You can`t be certain where these dickheads are.

What about at away matches ?

Oh, aways are a different kettle of fish, I'll give you that. While you say you can't be certain, in my experience top of G is where any issues are 90% of the time, you can't eliminate the chance of problems, just minimise them

No pyro no party.
I don't agree with throwing them (or anything else) though.

They can be identified and are
One of the irish blades few years back ,
Last season league 1 lit one
Got a years ban from the club
No it wasn’t me either

Back
Top Bottom