Bladespotting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1142 hrs. Carl Asaba is currently stood a couple of yards away from me at Chesterfield station
[/
Carl Asaba was at Kelham Island last Saturday night he was sat on the table across from us I wanted to ask for a picture with the wife but with the covid rules decided not to. His girlfriend is stunning and looks quite a bit younger than him he’s obviously still got it the old devil
UTB

Got tooted on the M5 on Friday just gone, at about 8am somewhere north of Gloucester. Didn’t think I’d cut anyone up, but then I realised the car had a United sticker on the back window, and had obviously spotted the corresponding one on my car! Think it was a blue estate and I was in a grey Discovery Sport.
Anyone on here?

I met Carl Asaba by total fluk just outside Nottingham Trent's Library and he was having a coffee with a mate. I was a student at the time and I think he was still playing for us then or maybe he hadn't long gone, and I actually had my United shirt on, so he we clocked each other and had a brief chat. Seemed a really decent guy. Saw Tony Agana by fluke recently and another total gent.
Surely bumping intoجر٢
I met Carl Asaba by total fluk just outside Nottingham Trent's Library and he was having a coffee with a mate. I was a student at the time and I think he was still playing for us then or maybe he hadn't long gone, and I actually had my United shirt on, so he we clocked each other and had a brief chat. Seemed a really decent guy. Saw Tony Agana by fluke recently and another total gent.
By saying it was a fluke I guess you are saying you didn't arrange to meet them .?
In which case its always a fluke ...

Saw on twitter that some one gobbed on Reagan Slaters car after posh game

Saw George Baldock pushing a trolley around Waitrose last week. He truly is phenomenally gorgeous 🤩

They have Waitrose in Belgium? Supermarkets in Brussels, rather than the other way around? Gorgeous George nips over to Belgium for his handy wipes and skin care regime?!

They have Waitrose in Belgium? Supermarkets in Brussels, rather than the other way around? Gorgeous George nips over to Belgium for his handy wipes and skin care regime?!
Haha, nah, I'm Belgian but I've lived just off Abbeydale Road for a decade or so!

I should have peeked into his trolley to figure out the secrets of his radiant skin and perfectly coiffed hair, but we had a split second of eye contact in which I realised who he was and he realised he'd been recognised, so I thought I better not stalk him around...

Speaking of Abbeydale Road, I used to see Moose stuck in traffic in his orange Lamborghini all the time as well. Those sightings suddenly stopped, for obvious reasons 😬

Haha, nah, I'm Belgian but I've lived just off Abbeydale Road for a decade or so!

I should have peeked into his trolley to figure out the secrets of his radiant skin and perfectly coiffed hair, but we had a split second of eye contact in which I realised who he was and he realised he'd been recognised, so I thought I better not stalk him around...

Speaking of Abbeydale Road, I used to see Moose stuck in traffic in his orange Lamborghini all the time as well. Those sightings suddenly stopped, for obvious reasons 😬

Does he take the bus these days?

Delicate subject stalking. Can cause upset. I personally find reassuring the target that I'm not some kind of crazy stalker but just the regular kind helps.

Random one today, down a farm track in North Notts a small SUV with a Blades air freshener and the driver wearing a Blades top 😀

Rob Page meadowhead roundabout yesterday morning

I saw Sander Berge buying a bottle of mouthwash and several packs of AA batteries in M&S

Saw Del Geary getting out of his Land Rover on Eccy Road a few years ago when he was still playing for us. He looked ridiculous getting out of such a huge car. Plus he got out into traffic and I came close to running him over which wouldn't have gone down well.

Coincidentally, I saw him again in the Costa in Hillsborough on Tuesday morning while I was waiting for a tram. I only noticed the outfit - a full Blades adidas training tracksuit - first thinking "By christ he's brave" before I twigged who it was. If it wasn't him then it was the spitting image of him.
It will be him. Apparently he lived in Hillsborough area for years

Twd Del almost run me over when he was Playing, just walking through the carpark from Blades shop when a black Land Rover came rolling towards me , thought shit someone's left handbrake off , then last second stops and out gets Del , smiling.
Saw a car in Brid couple of weeks ago reg plate AD15ONS , sure there's someone on here posts as ADDISON?

Saw Morgan this morning at the BMW dealership. Sat on his laptop so assuming he was waiting for his car to be serviced or fixed. Wanted to say alright but... always feel like a twat doing it to footballers or celebs when they're just trying to get on with their day

Luke Beckett was in our local a couple of years back when our Sunday league team was having its Christmas piss up - he sat with us for about an hour, very decent bloke (although he did reject our offer to play up front for us…)

Back
Top Bottom