Bladespotting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saw Del Geary getting out of his Land Rover on Eccy Road a few years ago when he was still playing for us. He looked ridiculous getting out of such a huge car. Plus he got out into traffic and I came close to running him over which wouldn't have gone down well.

Coincidentally, I saw him again in the Costa in Hillsborough on Tuesday morning while I was waiting for a tram. I only noticed the outfit - a full Blades adidas training tracksuit - first thinking "By christ he's brave" before I twigged who it was. If it wasn't him then it was the spitting image of him.
Did you ask him to re sign for us?

Aft
Once saw Simon Tracey get a black eye.
Reminds me of the day we lost 2 0 @t home to West ham in 1989.
Down at Sheffield railway station at 630, Simon propped up the bar.
Suddenly all hell broke loose, piglet invasion, me scuttling out quietly as police orders everything shut.

Mop o
Saw my hero Dane Whitehouse in the Bramall Lane car park before the Millwall match. I wanted to ask him for a picture but I bottled it. Plus I didn't want to be an annoying twat.

I was shocked at how short he is.
Mop of hair used to make him look much taller.

Over t
I was walking back home from town once and I saw Deano running along Hill St. No idea where he was going but he was running fast!
He years..Deano visiting Airedale hospital, Keighley;Deano with his brother in Leeds, looking at guitars.

Saw George Long in a nightclub in Leeds after a home win a couple of years back.

I was pissed up so kept bowing my hands to him. He looked nervous and uncomfortable, which is hardly surprising.

Would love to hear Eddie talk about games,against that wizened little cunt Bremner. One Scot , and it's ours, would have to come out on top there.

We get to hear quite a few good tales from him. He takes a bit of stick too, with regards to a certain George Best goal "It wasn't me it was Flynnie" gets rolled out quite regularly...!!!

Bladespotting, every single fucking player Monday morning at the Jobcentre (hopefully).

Would love to hear Eddie talk about games,against that wizened little cunt Bremner. One Scot , and it's ours, would have to come out on top there.

Hello "Hello" (Bloody Hell, sounds like a Lionel Ritchie song) I mentioned Billy to Eddie, who said that they'd had some interesting confrontations over the years, but he wouldn't speak "ill of the Deed". They must have also bumped into each other in The area as Billy lived in Old Edlington, he's actually buried there..

Hello "Hello" (Bloody Hell, sounds like a Lionel Ritchie song) I mentioned Billy to Eddie, who said that they'd had some interesting confrontations over the years, but he wouldn't speak "ill of the Deed". They must have also bumped into each other in The area as Billy lived in Old Edlington, he's actually buried there..

How is Eddie - didn't look a well man at the 125 do

Took a stroll down a plane on it's way to Costa del Sol a couple of years ago and saw the man himself....T.C.
Had a quick chat and he was as passionately pissed off with the way things were going as the rest of us.

Trevor Hockey once kicked off our 24 hour sponsored 5-a-side.

Tony Agana came to a bbq at my sister's.

Saw Michael Tonge walking towards me in Broomhill a few years ago but by the time I realised it was actually him, it was too late to ask to see his cock.

Used to deliver Colin Morris's milk on a Saturday morning. Usually about 7.30 so his cock wasn't always up. I then collected the milk money on a Monday night. It was usually Mrs M that paid and I never felt it appropriate to ask her about her husband's cock.

Tongey used to live down our road and frequented the Spar in Crosspool. Usually he was fully dressed, so no cock news there either.

I was in a bit of minor road rage with piggy Waddle at the top of Long Line, Ringinglow. He blew his horn and shouted, so I pointed to the Blades sticker in the windscreen and gave him a gobfull. I know which is his house in Dore, if anyone has any spare dogshit.

I know someone who works in the hospitality at the Lane and has to suffer TC. Sad to report, but he is a miserable old git always moaning, treating the staff as his personal servants and generally being an old bore. Sad, very sad.

Used to live next door to Claude Davis and we were both clearing snow from outside our respective houses when he told me a very very interesting story about the Wigan game.

Saw Del Geary strolling up Crookes Road resplendent in his Blades tracksuit a few weeks back.

He didn't have his cock out. But, if he had have, it's a safe bet it would have been bigger than he is.

I will be having a lager or two with this fine fellow at around 12:30 tomorrow..!!

$(KGrHqZ,!iIE++MR-KsZBQOnNQKyqg~~60_35.JPG

Hero

Tell him Grumpy weren't Grumpy back then.

Will do Grumpy.. He was telling us yesterday about a Blades pre-season tour of Cyprus in 1974, they had all been invited into the Officers Mess at RAF Akrotiri for the Summer Ball, they ended up sloshed and having sprinting races with the officers on the runway well after midnight, he said that Len Badger was incredibly clumsy and ended up running full pelt into the only lamppost on the runway, they also had to come home early as there was a military coup on the island.
He was also in Israel playing for Scotland when the six day war broke out..

We manage to winkle a few new stories out of him most weeks...

Will do Grumpy.. He was telling us yesterday about a Blades pre-season tour of Cyprus in 1974, they had all been invited into the Officers Mess at RAF Akrotiri for the Summer Ball, they ended up sloshed and having sprinting races with the officers on the runway well after midnight, he said that Len Badger was incredibly clumsy and ended up running full pelt into the only lamppost on the runway, they also had to come home early as there was a military coup on the island.
He was also in Israel playing for Scotland when the six day war broke out..

We manage to winkle a few new stories out of him most weeks...
Not quite it was the Turkish invasion that saw Cyprus split into 2 as it remains until this day.

I tell you what ghandi, you come and correct him when he is telling us his version of events, as he saw them!!!

Seen a few, saw Carl Asaba before one of our games earlier this season outside Genting, asked if he was off to lane he wasn't was off to see city in Champions league, As a kid remember seeing Alan Kelly in Do It All in chesterfield he was buying a load of wood saw me and I couldn't speak ( I hero worshiped him when I was a kid), Met Petr Katchuro at cash machine outside Nationwide in Chesterfield, he clocked my unitedshirt and stood talking to me and my mum, Met Simon Tracy in Gardners pub in chesterfield right miserable sod he was, on same night also saw the Chief Wayne Allison in a different Bar and shouted Chieeeeeeeeefff he heard and came over bought a round or 2 of drinks thoroughly top bloke he is

Back
Top Bottom