Blade on Blade in The Barrel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I didn't say everyone on the BLU was a tourist, I also didn't say I wasn't a tourist either. Was just an off the cuff remark before saying that I felt that the police/club/council whoever dealt well with getting everyone out of that particular stand.

Wasn't looking to start a biggest blade competition.

I didn't say everyone on the BLU was a tourist, I also didn't say I wasn't a tourist either. Was just an off the cuff remark before saying that I felt that the police/club/council whoever dealt well with getting everyone out of that particular stand.

Big Blade has already won that.

Surely?

Jack Sullivan and his pals celebrating their equaliser then sat there sulking once it was disallowed has to be my moment of the season.
The wheelchair trying to get on the pitch will stsy with me forever. Fair play to the lad. Great effort. Carer trying to drag him back.
Please tell me in the age of portable image recording devices, someone captured it?

Please tell me in the age of portable image recording devices, someone captured it?

Private CCTV is always up for interpretation.. I won't talk about the pub owner but at the asda somebody damages your car they don't have to give you footage, possibly same thing in the pub.. pubs have cctvvn case they get robbed, he might let you see it, but probably not unless you've called the bogies and put a charge in..

Not half.
I knocked one out after the match. Then it really kicked off.

I switched from Babestation to Sky Sports as The good lady came downstairs and she asked what I was doing. I said I’m watching the match highlights. She said, “but you’ve got a hard on”Told her VAR had just disallowed a West Ham equaliser.......
👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sheffield was a bit lively all over last night. There were reported firearms incidents outside Kettle Black on Eccy Road and slightly more bizarrely, on Albert Road in Meersbrook.

I saw the police cordon on Albert Road on Saturday morning. Is that what happened, someone got shot?

I searched on SYP and Twitter etc. But couldn't find anything

I saw the police cordon on Albert Road on Saturday morning. Is that what happened, someone got shot?

I searched on SYP and Twitter etc. But couldn't find anything

They were the rumours on Only in Meersbrook but I haven't seen anything official either.

EDIT: I should clarify. The Police were in attendance and closed off the area due to reports of shots being fired. That bit is fact rather than rumour.

As for the rumours, someone who spoke to the Police said they'd found bullet casings but no one had turned up in hospital so they're at a bit of a loss as to what actually happened - kids messing or gang stuff.

Last edited:

Crazy times when 12 yr olds get shot. Never mind. SYP will be along to tell us not to worry as the city is safe compared with other big cities.

A Blade whacking another Blade in the barrel?

Sounds a bit ooh-err.

Arrest made for the Meersbrook shooting. Bloody Derbyshire lot getting lairy.

Big Blade has already won that.

Surel

Me either,like to think it's non existent to the vast majority of our fans. "With THE tourists" implied everyone from my perspective,perhaps that's pedantic from yours. ☺. I get it mate.

Back
Top Bottom