2022/2023 Match Thread Blackburn Rovers v. Sheffield United - 4th March 2023

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BLA
BLA
BLA

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
blackburnrovers.gif
vs.
sufc.gif

Championship Week 34 - Saturday 4th March 2023 - 12:30 - Ewood Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/blackburn-rovers-vs-sheffield-united.639/

Officials:

Referee: Josh Smith
Assistant Referee: Craig Taylor
Assistant Referee: Akil Howson
Fourth Official: Andy Woolmer

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

1671401521883.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 20.53.16.png

Last edited:

Jimmy fleck and oli no tackles

shambles of a defence stopping that break

No patience with this brainless bunch of twats, switched it off after 19 seconds

Kick off, hoof it to the wing
McBurnie with time to nod it back to one of two players behind him, chooses instead to flick it on to nobody.
Blackburn hurry a clearance into the air
Norwood underneath it with about 15 minutes to bring it down and control it, instead decides to slice a hoof back up into the air again

That was it for me, I know how this game pans out

Shite from Egan
No patience with this brainless bunch of twats, switched it off after 19 seconds

McBurnie with time to nod it back to one of two players behind him, chooses instead to flick it on to nobody.
Norwood underneath it with about 15 minutes to bring it down and control it, instead decides to slice a hoof back up into the air again

Bed = piss wet through. Probably kicked your dog as well. Don't be posting on here when we turn things around.

Awful start. Chris Basham would have scored a great goal.

Playing berge in a flat 3 is a massive waste and hampers us going forward

Needs to be played further forward with ndiaye IMO

No need to go so defensive all the time

Tha going to to t quarter final..?..

Playing well on the whole. Shame about the goal.

Wonder how many have this virus - final touch pass going astray too often but getting some great opportunities

To be fair we’re playing well and actually look an excellent team, better than Blackburn.

Rubbish score line so far but I’m happy with how we are playing. We more intricate playing some lovely football where as Blackburn are more direct hoping to catch us on the break.

Unlike in recent games I’m feeling optimistic about this one. We’re creating loads of chances and it’s only a matter of time before we score.

To be fair we’re playing well and actually look an excellent team, better than Blackburn.

Rubbish score line so far but I’m happy with how we are playing. We more intricate playing some lovely football where as Blackburn are more direct hoping to catch us on the break.

Unlike in recent games I’m feeling optimistic about this one. We’re creating loads of chances and it’s only a matter of time before we score.

Glad they've started to play
First 20 seconds, 3 big errors, so I thought fuck it

I have no patience for stupidity especially with United who have pissed me off much more often for being stupid than they have for being crap.

Back
Top Bottom