Black.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Firstly, the "Woke" term, is just more made up bollocks that some idiot started using to appear cool,
Nope that's wrong. It's a new meaning for an old word and has entered the dictionary as such, this happens from time to time alongside new words being admitted to the dictionary (nimby, yuppy, etc).
I'm starting to make my own definition up for the term woke,
If you do this you will be talking at cross purposes to people who use the actual definition of woke as defined in the dictionary.
If you class having a female referee as "being woke", not only are you using the word wrong, but you're a problem and you just don't like change or inclusivity.
Depends; if you automatically say it's woke then it is not woke but if the referee has been promoted to a position she has not gained on merit then it is woke.
See also other occupations recruiting people in minority categories but allowing them lower standards to make sure they are recruited.

It's a weird question, so here's a weird answer.
Do you class Souza as black? Archer's dad is as white as I am. I wouldn't be surprised is half of the players you'd class as black are actually mixed race.
Dual heritage.

Reactions: Dkc
the modern phrase person of colour baffles me because white was a colour when I went to school
and I live in a country where a lot of white people come to look a bit darker, weird innit

Although we might think we’re in a catastrophic situation, relatively speaking this would be considered a successful period in this clubs recent history. With that in mind our scope of player has improved and that would encompass multinational, multiethnic players. Also, Sheffield itself has become a more multicultural and multiethnic city, so a lot a of those young black players are more likely have dee dah accents themselves.

Black and white are not coloursView attachment 177175
There's a difference in light and painted colours. Light can only be one 'colour' as it is a specific wavelength. Red is 700nm (nano meters). Visible light can be a mix, which is what our eye sees. A mix of all the colours in equal balance will be seen as white.
No colours is black.
Paint is a mix of pigments that give the same effect, depending on what light it reflects.

There's a difference in light and painted colours. Light can only be one 'colour' as it is a specific wavelength. Red is 700nm (nano meters). Visible light can be a mix, which is what our eye sees. A mix of all the colours in equal balance will be seen as white.
No colours is black.
Paint is a mix of pigments that give the same effect, depending on what light it reflects.
1704467504659.gif
🤣 ;) ;) ;)

Black is black, white is white, people are born either male or female and thats it for me

Looking at a training pic today.
Do we now have the most black players ever to play for us?
I know colour isn't important, especially if you're colour blind. But i'm asking anyway.
Over to the statto types.
I never see colour😇

I'm starting to make my own definition up for the term woke, and I dont actually hate it like I used to.
My parents brought me up to be nice to good people, look after the ones that need support and lift up the ones that need a hand. I'm aware of colour and gender etc, I'm not blind, but without sounding cliche it's how a person acts and thinks that is what he or she should be judged on.
That all goes without saying, here's the woke part..
If you class having a female referee as "being woke", not only are you using the word wrong, but you're a problem and you just don't like change or inclusivity.
However, if you demand that your hairdresser opens up a conversation by saying "do you mind if I touch you, and what are your preferred pronouns?" (like a certain viral video going around at the moment) then it seems pushy, excessive, and dare I say...Woke.
I look to a day when people will not be judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character. Martin Luther King.

Very true. But sadly there are many who are still away off this.

I
What we need is a great big melting pot. Big enough to take the world and all its got.
I think we already have one,what we need is acceptence.
No categories or labels necessary.
How many shades of skin colour are there I wonder🤔
Must be hundreds but it doesn't suit particular agendas for each of us to be a unique individual and treated as such and where weaponisation and division furthers a cause that maintains the status quo.
Shades of skin is the least of our problems🙏.

I had one in that colour. Fucking nightmare to keep clean. Spend hours polishing, like a mirror. Drive it to shops and it looks like I've taken it through the Sahara.

Back
Top Bottom