Outgoing? Billy Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Remarkable that this seems to persist when Sharp is clear he wants to stay, Wilder is clear he wants to keep him, we have a shortage of strikers, and Wilder has said he will be talking to him about a new contract.

Almost as if the rumour is bollocks...

Remarkable that this seems to persist when Sharp is clear he wants to stay, Wilder is clear he wants to keep him, we have a shortage of strikers, and Wilder has said he will be talking to him about a new contract.

Almost as if the rumour is bollocks...

Yeah but regardless of all of that if you read between the lines it’s obvious there’s something in it ;)

Will Billy be happen being 4th choice striker? I don’t think it’s a case of us wanting him out and him wanting to move but I don’t think anyone wants to see Billy sit on a bench all season.

Maybe reasses in Jan.

Heard a few Bratfud players have followed Sir William on Twitter this morning. Not on there myself so can't confirm.

So LC and DMc start and one will either be injured or Clarke out of form by mid September?

I think we will be needing goals and Sharp is one of the best goal scorers in England.

He will have forced his way back into the starting eleven by mid September

Is this a dig at Wilder for using him off the bench? "Given the chance"

Surprised Billy hasn’t had a word with her to pack in these silly tweets. It’s a bit embarrassing her making public comments regarding his career. If “given the chance” is most certainly a dig at Wilder.

Surprised Billy hasn’t had a word with her to pack in these silly tweets. It’s a bit embarrassing her making public comments regarding his career. If “given the chance” is most certainly a dig at Wilder.

But it’s not a dig is it? Just a comment about the new season and he’s ready when given the chance.

She’s not slagging anyone off or demands he starts and tbf why shouldn’t she tweet about he husbands career if she wants?

I really think people can take far too much out of this sort of thing. Nothing in this at all.

Reactions: ljk

Sharp has looked, Sharp in pre season.

His missus seems to think he is leaner and fitter.

I’m guessing she would know ;).

Competition for a shirt will most probably be stiffer this year than last.

Given an adequate and comparable amount of pitch time, I’ll confidently predict Sharp would outscore the lot of em.

But as we know, when he ain’t on the pitch, he ain’t gonna score. Or contribute in others way that many don’t even see or recognise.

Time will tell.

UTB

Sharp has looked, Sharp in pre season.

His missus seems to think he is leaner and fitter.

I’m guessing she would know ;).

Competition for a shirt will most probably be stiffer this year than last.

Given an adequate and comparable amount of pitch time, I’ll confidently predict Sharp would outscore the lot of em.

But as we know, when he ain’t on the pitch, he ain’t gonna score. Or contribute in others way that many don’t even see or recognise.

Time will tell.

UTB

Remember our little wager :)

Remember our little wager :)
One other thing. Cos I reckon you have my views on Leon rather twisted.

Given the centric role I expect him to be given, I am 100% behind him and hope he can be our 20 goal man. So close last year.

That said, I also want his arse dragged off the pitch or benched from time to time when it ain’t hapnin.

UTB

One other thing. Cos I reckon you have my views on Leon rather twisted.

Given the centric role I expect him to be given, I am 100% behind him and hope he can be our 20 goal man. So close last year.

That said, I also want his arse dragged off the pitch or benched from time to time when it ain’t hapnin.

UTB

Probably based on your description of him as "wank".

I would love to see Billy start today, people on here would implode

Jade Sharp having a dig again, something is clearly not right between Sharp and Wilder.

64 is the amount of goals he's scored for us.

And Duffy's Mrs was at it Saturday too:

And this was during last night's game:

Regardless of the situation it is pathetic, immature behaviour by Sharp's and Duffy's other halves - what will venting on social media do by way of benefiting any party? Sharp's Mrs being the worst as he's the club's captain.

If the players had done it, it would have landed them a fine each.

Back
Top Bottom