Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah this sums it up! There are more pressing questions for sure, I just think the Sharp debacle says a lot about how poorly the club is being run.

I don't think there was much of a debacle, likely just Hecky saying things to Sharp that he doesn't have the authority to act on (and if he did, that's far, far more of a statement about how poorly the club is being run than anything specific about the Sharp situation), and Sharp should be more than experienced enough to know that. If it was Bettis that "promised a new contract" then you've got a point, but I don't think for one minute that was the case.

I don't think there was much of a debacle, likely just Hecky saying things to Sharp that he doesn't have the authority to act on (and if he did, that's far, far more of a statement about how poorly the club is being run than anything specific about the Sharp situation), and Sharp should be more than experienced enough to know that. If it was Bettis that "promised a new contract" then you've got a point, but I don't think for one minute that was the case.
Yeah I don’t know either, that’s why I’d ask Bettis on radio sheff

I'd want to know if they have had any feedback from the "very good financial institution" that has been tasked with finding a new owner.

I assume when you pay good money for these things you'd have regular meetings to discuss updates, and probably get advice on ways to make the club more attractive. The hotel and training ground updates may have come from this (or at least been accelerated). I'd love to get some more insight in to what makes us unattractive compared to smaller teams that have recently received investment. Surely it's not the bloody airport! Although maybe a helipad or small landing strip could be considered at the new training ground?!

I'd like to think Bettis has genuine positive news (ie not spun) if he'll be on the radio to speak about the club.

I would like too know (Before I part with my season ticket money)

Will Wilder be in charge next season ?

Will we have a competitive transfer and wages budget to challenge for the Top Two or will we be relying on youngsters and Norwood next season ?

Will we have a better Pre-Season than last in regards to getting players in quickly and up to speed and actually ready for the 1st game ?

Not bothered about questions about Sharp, Heckingbottom, Berge or Ndiaye they are all in the past.

I really hope Staton concentrates on todays relevant issues and not the past. Including not in any particular order;

1. The current financial position following publishing of the 22/23 accounts.
2. The sale of the club. Have the agents managing the sale identified potential buyers. Updated timescale for sale?
3. Where are we with update on the independent review of injury management?
4. Provide more details on the purchase of the land at Dore. Expected timescale for completion of the whole project.
5. New investment. Any on the Horizon?
6. What came out of the Saudi meeting? Were plans revised? Does SB's statement last year we would only need to sell one player on relegation still hold?
7. What does a review of the recruitment process entail following Paul Mitchells departure. Are we intending to replace the Head of Recruitment position or are we going down a different route?

It worked well last time. Preferably no callers just a q and a session.

Last edited:
I'd want to know if they have had any feedback from the "very good financial institution" that has been tasked with finding a new owner.

I assume when you pay good money for these things you'd have regular meetings to discuss updates, and probably get advice on ways to make the club more attractive. The hotel and training ground updates may have come from this (or at least been accelerated). I'd love to get some more insight in to what makes us unattractive compared to smaller teams that have recently received investment. Surely it's not the bloody airport! Although maybe a helipad or small landing strip could be considered at the new training ground?!

I'd like to think Bettis has genuine positive news (ie not spun) if he'll be on the radio to speak about the club.

YOU FIND A BUYER THEN!

Stephen should respond "you wanted Luton to beat us, you are clearly awful at supporting your club!"
Only retrsopectively since we went on to be shite after that and are clearly getting relegated. Given all that, then yes it would be amazing to see Forest cut adrift behind Luton, it's not like we need the 3 points where we're going.

Only retrsopectively since we went on to be shite after that and are clearly getting relegated. Given all that, then yes it would be amazing to see Forest cut adrift behind Luton, it's not like we need the 3 points where we're going.

I’d protest and announce it to great fanfare on here, but then think, bollocks to it, l can’t be arsed now the hysterical tears have dried up.

Yes, He can say it is a private matter of course he can. To be honest it is more important how much will season tickets cost for next season.

I suspect there might be a 'in house' interview on YouTube too as per past years

Yes, He can say it is a private matter of course he can. To be honest it is more important how much will season tickets cost for next season.
For a lot of people it will be. More will be awaiting that and match day prices than a few slashers waiting to pounce on every word.

Given that in his last interview he spoke gleefully about how well the summer transfer window went, I imagine he'll be explaining to us what a great season it has been for the club and how he wouldn't have done anything differently and that 14 points are better than 0.

Already been speaking to some media. Here's the takeover talk. interested parties but early days and no idea how serious they are. Exactly where the club should be three years into trying to sell up

Reactions: Dkc
I would like too know (Before I part with my season ticket money)

Will Wilder be in charge next season ?

Will we have a competitive transfer and wages budget to challenge for the Top Two or will we be relying on youngsters and Norwood next season ?

Will we have a better Pre-Season than last in regards to getting players in quickly and up to speed and actually ready for the 1st game ?

Not bothered about questions about Sharp, Heckingbottom, Berge or Ndiaye they are all in the past.
Do you think he can give us next week's lottery numbers at the same time?

It’s a phone in, but with all the waffling, adverts, travel and weather every 10 minutes there will be at most 4 callers I’d say.
So long as the new Mr bore (Brian the Freebie Blade)Michael FFS is 1 of the hand picked callers(poor mans johnny Vegas voice )gets to blow smoke up Bettis arse and as you say waffle on it will be an amazing show 🙄🤥😬😬😬

Back
Top Bottom