Best place to sit ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Toronto Blade

Round the bend in the river
Reaction score
Where would you recommend to sit at the Lane on Friday night.
On the Kop or in the South Stand towards the front?

It depends what you want really. Personally, I much prefer the South Stand - better leg room, better views (try and get as close to the middle as you can), better class of clientele ;). The Kop probably has the better atmosphere but that's about it.

If your a Megan Fox look a like then I would have another suggestion but your probably not so I'll stick my neck out and say South Stand unless you want to chew your knee caps.

I like being in the south stand near the dug outs - more leg room, decent views and you get to neb at what the managers are saying.

I like being in the south stand near the dug outs - more leg room, decent views and you get to neb at what the managers are saying.
but you are near that bint that likes to dance. Unless it's you then sorry.

If you go in South stand you can sit in sons seat, bang on halfway line behind directors box. Fantastic view

Is Royston still alive?? And if so, does he drink anywhere better than the Scholar these dyas?

He's on a self imposed break from football. He still loves a facebook status though, perhaps we can persuade him to play out...

He's on a self imposed break from football. He still loves a facebook status though, perhaps we can persuade him to play out...
Tell if he doesn't, I'm taking him to Easter Road...

If you go in South stand you can sit in sons seat, bang on halfway line behind directors box. Fantastic view
We sit opposite you in JSS bang on halfway line. It's a great view. Think it's because we are used to seeing televised matches mainly from this position. As a lad we always stood on Kop but since seating it's not as good.

Thanks for the advice sounds like the South Stand it is .I'll post my seat numbers .
I met Kent Blade at Wembley,super guy.I don't have lost Roy's number so nope,but do come over and say hello I will be wearing a black baseball style cap with Toronto Blade on it front and back.

Can't book in online as the system won't accept a Canadian phone number so I will order tickets over the phone tomorrow.

South Stand is better in most respects, but it also reminds me about what's wrong with modern football. I occasionally sit on there for a change and it's clearly a better view. I always regret bothering.

Get on the Kop.

Edit: Too late. Enjoy anyway. :)

UTB

Leaving for Meadowhall now entrance to gangway G .I take it that is inside the ground I will be in the ground early so I should be able to find you,

My view from the Kop is the back of the head of the bloke in front.
I do, however, have a perfect view of both sidelines, and the upper tier at the Bramall Lane end.
Until play comes towards our goal and then even this view is obscured by people standing up to see what's happening.
I'm waiting till I'm 60 then getting a consession ticket for the south stand. :D

My view from the Kop is the back of the head of the bloke in front.
I do, however, have a perfect view of both sidelines, and the upper tier at the Bramall Lane end.
Until play comes towards our goal and then even this view is obscured by people standing up to see what's happening.
I'm waiting till I'm 60 then getting a consession ticket for the south stand. :D

To get a decent seat, I should get a ticket for the South Stand, regardless, as soon as possible for next season, you know with all the plastics flocking back!

;)

Back
Top Bottom