CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As a gesture of goodwill on a Sunday, I have decided not to report the multiple posts calling me a wanker and a moron.

I'm glad to see the post in the MH thread was removed too.
As a gesture of goodwill I also rescind my report, I hope you don't make any personal attacks against anyone else on here again.

Ran the midfield yesterday. Enough said.
He ran the midfield?

You mean slow jogged the midfield, never ran when he was here!

And running a midfield against Fleck & Norwood isn’t a great claim to fame is it??

But, he wouldn’t sign an extension, meaning he walked away in June and we get nothing of the £20m fee back
We sell him, rightly so and get funds to buy Hamer
Nothing wrong with either of those actions

Don’t think we should boo the lad tho, on his day a pleasure to watch and one of the best ball carriers I’ve seen

Now, if Ndaiye returned to BDTBL, having made the video and committed to the cause to change his mind and fuck off, yes, he deserves it

He ran the midfield?

You mean slow jogged the midfield, never ran when he was here!

And running a midfield against Fleck & Norwood isn’t a great claim to fame is it??

But, he wouldn’t sign an extension, meaning he walked away in June and we get nothing of the £20m fee back
We sell him, rightly so and get funds to buy Hamer
Nothing wrong with either of those actions

Don’t think we should boo the lad tho, on his day a pleasure to watch and one of the best ball carriers I’ve seen

Now, if Ndaiye returned to BDTBL, having made the video and committed to the cause to change his mind and fuck off, yes, he deserves it

He dominated the midfield against Hamer, Mcattee, Fleck and Norwood. Our other big name expensive acquisition is such a good replacement he couldn't get in the side ahead of Norwood and Fleck.

Signing Harmer was naive. A 26 year old from the Champ signed by a sell to buy club highly likely to go down. Do you see a profit there? I see that as a bad action. Berge saw the way the wind was blowing at BDTBL and he wasn't wrong. Burnley were the better bet. Bladey sentiment aside, I think anybody would've agreed with that a minute before kick off on the opening day.

He dominated the midfield against Hamer, Mcattee, Fleck and Norwood. Our other big name expensive acquisition is such a good replacement he couldn't get in the side ahead of Norwood and Fleck.

Signing Harmer was naive. A 26 year old from the Champ signed by a sell to buy club highly likely to go down. Do you see a profit there? I see that as a bad action. Berge saw the way the wind was blowing at BDTBL and he wasn't wrong. Burnley were the better bet. Bladey sentiment aside, I think anybody would've agreed with that a minute before kick off on the opening day.
I can't remember anyone slagging off the Hamer signing at the time, hindsight is a wonderful thing as seen at the COVID enquiry.
Ps I think he'll turn out to be a decent signing.

As a gesture of goodwill on a Sunday, I have decided not to report the multiple posts calling me a wanker and a moron.

I'm glad to see the post in the MH thread was removed too.
I have no problems with different opinions (it's a forum) but I don't like to belittled. We know you have a decent life with work and money but I don't like some of your replies.

I've never randomly attacked you because I get on with anybody but your character on a forum isn't great. Hopefully you're a decent chap in person.

(Oh and I actually had 3 beers yday before anyone thinks I was a drunken sod)

I can't remember anyone slagging off the Hamer signing at the time, hindsight is a wonderful thing as seen at the COVID enquiry.
Ps I think he'll turn out to be a decent signing.

I thought Hamer was the second best player in the Championship last season. You don't need hindsight to know he'll be 27 at the start of next season and hard to shift for a profit given the outlay. It was pointed out at the time. I'd love Bettis, PA etc to explain how the acquisition fits into their sell to buy model...

I have no problems with different opinions (it's a forum) but I don't like to belittled. We know you have a decent life with work and money but I don't like some of your replies.

I've never randomly attacked you because I get on with anybody but your character on a forum isn't great. Hopefully you're a decent chap in person.

(Oh and I actually had 3 beers yday before anyone thinks I was a drunken sod)

If you don't like my posts, I'm perfectly happy for you to call me out on it. Always looking to improve.

. Signing Harmer was naive. A 26 year old from the Champ signed by a sell to buy club highly likely to go down. Do you see a profit there? I .
At the time people were laughing that we’ve took enough money off Burnley for a can’t tackle, jump, sprint or impose himself on a game Sander, to buy one of the best midfielders in the EFL in Hamer

I’m still happy with that piece of business, as had we kept Berge we wouldn’t be any better off points wise, but in 7 months a body down without a fee to replace

Did you have an objection to the deal in the summer, or it this comment based on your degree😂😂IMG_3237.jpeg

At the time people were laughing that we’ve took enough money off Burnley for a can’t tackle, jump, sprint or impose himself on a game Sander, to buy one of the best midfielders in the EFL in Hamer

I’m still happy with that piece of business, as had we kept Berge we wouldn’t be any better off points wise, but in 7 months a body down without a fee to replace

Did you have an objection to the deal in the summer, or it this comment based on your degree😂😂View attachment 175569

Reread the post and then you'll know the answer. You don't need a degree to understand it 🤣.

We only sold him this summer because he wouldn't sign a new deal so therefore we wanted to recoup some money back.

PA said we could have sold him last January but decided to keep him and Ndiaye to achieve promotion. (He missed Wrexham game so nearly went)

It was more of Berge wanting a move than us wanting to sell. Least he got his dream move to Burnley anyway and we got 15m.

All good 👍
Correct about the contract, but it seems like he was right in his decision. We’re shit, they’re better.

I think it was a case of us getting an offer and him going wherever that was though. Not that he actively sought a move to Burnley.

Irrespective of your view on Sander.

He’s grinning like a Cheshire (or Lancashire) cat this mornin !!!

UTB

Couldn't give a F if you go to 0 matches or 5949943 matches but if you're a blade no need to be a dick to others and after going to that shitstorm yesterday that's the last thing I wanted in replies.

I don't mind debates with different opinions but don't make me look a twat 👍
You are literally trying to pick people’s arguments apart with the idea they don’t go to games.

I’m sure you’re a decent guy and you have made some sound posts, but that’s just not an argument that holds any water for me.

If you don't like my posts, I'm perfectly happy for you to call me out on it. Always looking to improve.

You are literally trying to pick people’s arguments apart with the idea they don’t go to games.

I’m sure you’re a decent guy and you have made some sound posts, but that’s just not an argument that holds any water for me.
Sorry.

I didn't mean to sound a dick and I don't think I'm a bigger blade than anybody else.

I was just pissed off after the 5-0 loss at Burnley and let slight digs get at me. (Sober aswell)

I'm very sensitive so should keep off this forum when things are down tbh. Just feel like there's people out there who like to pick at people at every opportunity. (Not aiming at you guys imparticular)

I respect opinions of anyone but we can also agree on some things sometimes surely.

L

Massive [deleted] by him for the Wolves goal.... shame.
To be fair, he was given the ball facing his own goal with four opponents round him. His only good option was to welly it out for a corner, but he tried to keep possession which was a mistake.

Sorry.

I didn't mean to sound a dick and I don't think I'm a bigger blade than anybody else.

I was just pissed off after the 5-0 loss at Burnley and let slight digs get at me. (Sober aswell)

I'm very sensitive so should keep off this forum when things are down tbh. Just feel like there's people out there who like to pick at people at every opportunity. (Not aiming at you guys imparticular)

I respect opinions of anyone but we can also agree on some things sometimes surely.

L

Not sure what went on, but that's a very honest and transparent statement.

Kudos to you sir 👍♥️

Sorry.

L
No worries at all mate and of course we can disagree, it’s a forum after all!

I would never trawl through my own messages because I’ve done far worse than anything you said on this thread!

To be fair, he was given the ball facing his own goal with four opponents round him. His only good option was to welly it out for a corner, but he tried to keep possession which was a mistake.
Yes he was dropped right in the shit with that pass.

He was never appreciated enough by United fans. A quality player we were very lucky to watch. Maybe he didn’t do it consistently enough but he could do things other players in our team couldn’t. He’s been a big loss this year.

He got the love. I'm personally not convinced a mood player like him would have performed pre Wilder when the rest of the team weren't.

Back
Top Bottom