CONFIRMED Ben Davies signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Solid Championship centre half who can play either side or in a back 3.

A welcome body, still need a few more in if we’re to offer anything in response to the playoff contenders.

Agreed. Probably been a frantic day. He said he had to drive over, got lost a few times. Then was probably here there and everywhere sorting stuff out, so is probably a bit knackered and feeling like talking. Not everyone has the oratory skills of Barrack Obama either.

He mentioned A roads, so he must have come Snake Pass way, not M62/M1. Either way, the journey from Preston is a real pain, 2 hours each way and he’ll get fed up of that fairly quickly. He’ll surely need a local base for a year.

He mentioned A roads, so he must have come Snake Pass way, not M62/M1. Either way, the journey from Preston is a real pain, 2 hours each way and he’ll get fed up of that fairly quickly. He’ll surely need a local base for a year.
Could swap Fulwood, Preston for Fulwood, Sheffield?

Any journey across the Pennines, from Sheffield, is an utter ballache IMO.

Any journey across the Pennines, from Sheffield, is an utter ballache IMO.
Too true mate depending on the time of day and driving conditions Sheffield to Manchester can take the best part of 2 hours. Once when I was still working head office decided I was the nearest to cover Stockport at Christmas, obviously someone behind a desk in Bristol had no idea of the geography and difficulties getting the 35miles between the two places in winter with snow on the hills. My local boss soon blocked that move I ended up working in Mansfield over the Christmas.
I find a trip to Manchester in good weather a pain in the arse, I couldn't be doing that trip twice every day.

He could move into Rammer's pad as it seems that's going to be vacated later in the week, plus I heard he's building up his property portfolio on rentals.

He could move into Rammer's pad as it seems that's going to be vacated later in the week, plus I heard he's building up his property portfolio on rentals.

Shove Davies in with the U23s, literally.

All these dolly birds look same to me ...pumped up lips and tits false this false that ...stick on brows stick on nails ...
Some of them remind me of Geisha girls. I would be scared to get too close, some of the face plaster might crack and fall off.

but we’ve only really seen two youngsters in my time who were at that level when they broke through and that’s naughton and walker and walker had had a loan first.
So did Naughton. Had half a season at Gretna before he played in our first team.

The club certainly knows what’s being said in the fan base. Showing what’s involved in a medical there at length after the Vieira situation

If you have seen any of the documentaries on Leeds and Spurs on Amazon. The medicals are pretty intense.

If you have seen any of the documentaries on Leeds and Spurs on Amazon. The medicals are pretty intense.
Yeah makes sense though clubs looking to protect their interests and investments massive amounts of money changing hands you’re going to want to be as surely as possible

Yeah makes sense though clubs looking to protect their interests and investments massive amounts of money changing hands you’re going to want to be as surely as possible

We would have looked silly had Viera signed and ended up being out for most the season with injury.

I did find it odd that he ended up in Italy in the first place. Leeds fans really rated him but I guess Leeds needed the £7mil at the time.

We would have looked silly had Viera signed and ended up being out for most the season with injury.

I did find it odd that he ended up in Italy in the first place. Leeds fans really rated him but I guess Leeds needed the £7mil at the time.
I think Italian clubs scout England more than we’d think antonee Robinson nearly going to Milan is another one.

I think Italian clubs scout England more than we’d think antonee Robinson nearly going to Milan is another one.

The have the great Chris Smalling over there now. 😁

Back
Top Bottom