Beerschott received £5m boost from owners.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How can any of the club's money go into 'his' pocket?

He’s changed the narrative now that his latest “theory” has been shown to be dogger.

His organ grinder would appear to be setting him up, like the people who tell the totally untalented that they should go on Britain’s got talent.

He’s changed the narrative now that his latest “theory” has been shown to be dogger.

His organ grinder would appear to be setting him up, like the people who tell the totally untalented that they should go on Britain’s got talent.
#prayforAndy
Nice one Sean. This is a good laugh to you as you know sweet FA. The fact I can’t t tell you where I get info from and what all thethis info is frustrates me but fill your boats go get a pitchfork attacking me for saying anything is becoming a past time of yours, meanwhile we can’t sign a young kid or get out of embargo
#blindfollower

Nice one Sean. This is a good laugh to you as you know sweet FA. The fact I can’t t tell you where I get info from and what all thethis info is frustrates me but fill your boats go get a pitchfork attacking me for saying anything is becoming a past time of yours, meanwhile we can’t sign a young kid or get out of embargo
#blindfollower
What’s confusing here, Andy67 is that there is a significant difference between not putting money in, to actually taking it out.

He seems to be struggling with the former.

As PurpleRain suggested, it could well be at Beerschot that incoming instalments took care of overdue obligations.

Him running out of cash and not putting any more in than the minimum seems to be something we can all buy into. Most at least. Him taking money out is what I personally don’t get, especially when we are under embargo.

Are you really being told he’s taking money out? If so, how?

What’s confusing here, Andy67 is that there is a significant difference between not putting money in, to actually taking it out.

He seems to be struggling with the former.

As PurpleRain suggested, it could well be at Beerschot that incoming instalments took care of overdue obligations.

Him running out of cash and not putting any more in than the minimum seems to be something we can all buy into. Most at least. Him taking money out is what I personally don’t get, especially when we are under embargo.

Are you really being told he’s taking money out? If so, how?
In cash, in his pockets of course.

In cash, in his pockets of course.
Bettis was behind the food and drink counters on Friday emptying the cash tills into a big sack every ten minutes. The bloke who l can’t name ( Andy67) told me he took the bulging sack into the car park and handed it to someone in a big Merc with blacked out windows

#blindfollower

As l’ve said, you’ve been right once. There’s very little out there to back up your often petty claims. As for laughs, your “CEO having to make a statement on his day off” was so tragically pathetic as an example of bad ownership you’ll find it hard to beat. The blokes on well over £100k a year, things are apparently desperate at BL , fans want answers and you feel sorry for someone having to put a shift in on his day off. Things like that come with the job.

Are you going to ignore Purple Rains comment and just pretend your take on it was correct? Because that’s what you do when other posters put points to you. Ignore it.

#blindfollower
Are you saying that we're in the embargo because the Prince is using the clubs money to line his own pockets?
Threatening promotion and potential hundred million to hold on to (potentially) a couple of million?

Are you saying that we're in the embargo because the Prince is using the clubs money to line his own pockets?
Threatening promotion and potential hundred million to hold on to (potentially) a couple of million?
Exactly. There’s no joined up thinking.
He’s already claimed our owner is trying to “ruin” the season but can’t say why, or get the reasons from the source. Maybe it’s his day off…….

If Andy really has got someone inside giving him info, I'd love to know who it is, they (and Andy) have clearly got big issues with princey. It's hard to figure out where the little strands of truth in it all are, it's clearly a complex picture behind the scenes and I wouldn't be surprised to see some details come out that we're not happy with, but the narrative that he's taking money out and trying to sabotage us is just a bit too far fetched and a simplistic view of what's probably happening

If Andy really has got someone inside giving him info, I'd love to know who it is, they (and Andy) have clearly got big issues with princey. It's hard to figure out where the little strands of truth in it all are, it's clearly a complex picture behind the scenes and I wouldn't be surprised to see some details come out that we're not happy with, but the narrative that he's taking money out and trying to sabotage us is just a bit too far fetched and a simplistic view of what's probably happening

If there is some Mr Big behind Andy’s claims it’s more than likely someone fairly high up who’s left the club or someone in a similar position who knows they’re on the way out due to the takeover. That’s not a big group of people.

No one is saying that he's actively trying to sabotage us. The accusation is that since he decided to sell the Blades, PA is not prioritizing any payments owed apart from the bare minimum (club wages) needed not to affect our promotion bid.

As he's not selling any other club in the United World group, he will naturally prioritize them above the Blades when it comes to investment and keeping the locals happy.

It could well be that he is giving financial support to other clubs ahead of United, but as the owner he is entitled to do that. I have't seen any evidence that he's taking money from United and giving it to any of his other clubs.

No one is saying that he's actively trying to sabotage us. The accusation is that since he decided to sell the Blades, PA is not prioritizing any payments owed apart from the bare minimum (club wages) needed not to affect our promotion bid.

As he's not selling any other club in the United World group, he will naturally prioritize them above the Blades when it comes to investment and keeping the locals happy.

It could well be that he is giving financial support to other clubs ahead of United, but as the owner he is entitled to do that. I have't seen any evidence that he's taking money from United and giving it to any of his other clubs.
Erm isn't that exactly what someone is saying ?
Specifically Repeatedly and ad nauseum

[IMG alt="Dkc"]https://www.s24su.com/forum/data/avatars/m/6/6463.jpg?1547057224[/IMG]

Dkc

Well-Known Member​

The Prince will soon receive a cash injection of season ticket money let’s see if he pays his debts.
Not if Beerschott need their training facilities updated :)

Andy67

Member​

We had incoming transfer fee installments from previous sales (Tissoudali, Suzuki, Eleke, Soumare). The prince is not giving any cash.
I know he’s not as it is going into his own pocket

Oh Sean, to say I don’t say much you spend an awful amount of time trawling it to discredit me not saying much. Give it a break will you, as I said we will see the outcome and my first thought won’t be to trawl all your messages it will be me pissed off with what a mess he’ll leave behind. Defending him is your choice, my choice is to be annoyed at what he has been doing with the club.

Oh Sean, to say I don’t say much you spend an awful amount of time trawling it to discredit me not saying much. Give it a break will you, as I said we will see the outcome and my first thought won’t be to trawl all your messages it will be me pissed off with what a mess he’ll leave behind. Defending him is your choice, my choice is to be annoyed at what he has been doing with the club.

Again, l’m not so much defending him - feel free to trawl away the the very good search option for an example to back that claim up - but quite clearly pointing out that you can’t show any evidence to support your claims. In fact, some of them already so clearly already debunked that you can’t return to them because they stink so much.

Your latest missive clearly states he’s taking cash out (after saying there is no cash 😀) if the audited accounts don’t show that will the auditors be defending him? If you/the Lane Leaker thought a few steps on from some of your claims you may see why people doubt you as they either end up as dead ends, are debunked or give rise to straightforward questions you can’t answer.

Wait and see doesn’t cut it. We’re still waiting for administration/bankruptcy this season

Back
Top Bottom