Beerschott received £5m boost from owners.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ve not heard you question once, all you do is trot out the Prince’s spin. Your starting point is defend the establishment line. In 6 weeks time when the shit will hit the fan (unless he can stitch up another non disclosure agreement) I expect you to continue your defence of how our club is being run. In the meantime the majority of our team will be without contracts and the prince doesn’t want to negotiate them even if he could as he has managed to not pay debts that meant we are in embargo (even if I’m correct you still defend him)

No. My starting point is your personal agenda and petty point scoring whenever things are looking up. As of now, you’ve been correct once. You can’t even get the United World set ups name right.

Let’s get this hew writes off 5m in shares receives a tidy sum and pays off Beerschott but doesn’t pay to clear his debts at our club pay his debts because our club. The Prince will soon receive a cash injection of season ticket money let’s see if he pay’s his debts.

So who did whatever with the £5m, the Prince, or as you claim, Dozy?

An evening at the pub listening to the Lane Leaker and you’re all over the place. 😄

Yes he has been throwing money left right and centre to employ Doliette (sp) to throw cash at Prince and log bid with Efl (more cash) proving and looking at the clubs finances cost a lot of money but proving you have big dosh is another matter. If he can’t then the Prince can have the money from the Efl etc. either a costly publicity stunt or he can prove he has the necessary finance, let’s hope it’s the latter.

#Rattled

Sources started to think Dozy is a publicity stunt for Dozy and either go one way or the other whatever Prince win win cash flow sorted from Dozy and premier league team he can sell.
You can't claim ITK - I said he might buy it, or he might not weeks ago.

How did he “receive a tidy sum”?

I get it, you’ve got some inside knowledge and some issues with Abdullah. I just want you to make sure that what you say is correct and I’m genuinely interested in you backing up statements like the above.

I am neither pro or anti Abdullah.

So Dozy has put £47m into United (or paid to the owner) plus £5m to Beerschot? Not bad for a publicity stunt

Trevor Birch “hold my beer”.

Of the 27.4m it would appear £17.4m was a switch from debt to capital in the Blades Leisure accounts.

He hasn’t invested in Sheffield United recently and he’s not invested in Beerschot recently and yet he receives money from Sheffield United. We’ve bought one player in 3 seasons and sold Ramsdale and had players leave as well as maintained 27k attendances with staff pay at a competitive level as well as receiving parachute payments.
You do know we didn’t get Ramsdale for nothing? Plus he wasn’t playing for free was he? Taking into account all this I wouldn’t be suprised if we just about broke even on him.

Wasn’t it established that he just wrote off/converted into shares £5m of debt that the club owed him?

PurpleRain can probably help.
That’s correct. Owners just converted 5mio debt into equity, otherwise they would no longer get a license because the debt to equity ratio is too high. They have undercapitalized the club in the beginning by lending funds rather than providing equity. So no new cash came in and we are still run as a club with no money. We are still in the same boat. Bad ownership, serious lack of ambition and no financial means. New training center has been postponed over and over again. Really sad if you know the government agreed to pay half of it. But even the other half seems impossible to fund… let alone their initial promises to build an entire new stadium. A lot of talk but no action.

That’s correct. Owners just converted 5mio debt into equity, otherwise they would no longer get a license because the debt to equity ratio is too high. They have undercapitalized the club in the beginning by lending funds rather than providing equity. So no new cash came in and we are still run as a club with no money. We are still in the same boat. Bad ownership, serious lack of ambition and no financial means. New training center has been postponed over and over again. Really sad if you know the government agreed to pay half of it. But even the other half seems impossible to fund… let alone their initial promises to build an entire new stadium. A lot of talk but no action.
Thanks for clarifying, it might now stop the idiots peddling the “eez tekken yoo-night-ud’s munneh” nonsense.

Not ideal for your club at all. Seems like he needs to sell all of his football assets and try his hand and something else.

Thanks for clarifying, it might now stop the idiots peddling the “eez tekken yoo-night-ud’s munneh” nonsense.

Not ideal for your club at all. Seems like he needs to sell all of his football assets and try his hand and something else.
Apparently he has been talking to Dozy about establishing a new airline.

Fraud maybe??, I think he would be great at that!

Where did the overdue transfer payments for Nökkvi Thórisson and Apostolos Konstantopoulos come from? Don’t get me wrong I think he’ll bleed United dry but Beerschot won’t get it.

Where did the overdue transfer payments for Nökkvi Thórisson and Apostolos Konstantopoulos come from? Don’t get me wrong I think he’ll bleed United dry but Beerschot won’t get it.

2+2 = The Saudi nicked it!

Can you get all the names right tonight Andy, so we’re clear what we are mocking.

2 players (payments) that brought Beerschot out of embargo.You should be able to tell me where he got the money to pay for overdue payments for these players seeing as though he has a little difficulty buying fertiliser and putting the under-soil heating on not paying payments for players, not being able to buy or negotiate with players.

2+2 = The Saudi nicked it!

Can you get all the names right tonight Andy, so we’re clear what we are mocking.
Either Andy’s a genius and we all look stupid when the accounts show a big inter company line to Beerschot or he hasn’t a scooby doo.

2 players (payments) that brought Beerschot out of embargo.You should be able to tell me where he got the money to pay for overdue payments for these players seeing as though he has a little difficulty buying fertiliser and putting the under-soil heating on not paying payments for players, not being able to buy or negotiate with players.
If the money was taken out of Sheffield United and paid over to Beerschot to fund this then it will be in the accounts. It’s all speculation until they are released.

Either Andy’s a genius and we all look stupid when the accounts show a big inter company line to Beerschot or he hasn’t a scooby doo.

Can’t see the EFL being happy seeing the owner showing preference when we have football debts.

His “kit” scoop was a rehash of linked business trading which already was in the public domain via the accounts. It could be though that as it’s audit specific info it could point to who at the Lane prepared it or was it done by the auditors. P45 time?

If the money was taken out of Sheffield United and paid over to Beerschot to fund this then it will be in the accounts. It’s all speculation until they are released.
His preference is to rinse and repeat (then get furious when someone raises issues enough to make an executive annoyed and make a statement on his day off)

His preference is to rinse and repeat (then get furious when someone raises issues enough to make an executive annoyed and make a statement on his day off)

Any chance of this in English? Not that l think it will make much more sense.

Can’t see the EFL being happy seeing the owner showing preference when we have football debts.

His “kit” scoop was a rehash of linked business trading which already was in the public domain via the accounts. It could be thought that as it’s audit specific info it could point to who at the Lane prepared it or was it done by the auditors. P45 time?
Sorry, meant to reply to your statement this in relation to preference.
Prince’s preference is to rinse and repeat (then get furious when sources are reporting issues that are becoming clear. They get so annoyed that the CEO is rolled out on his day off to say he’s not happy about reports in the press and social media that the club is in difficulty, as it turns out so am I as it is my club. Then fans come on here relieved that he assuages their fears and that he shows how great the Prince is because he didn’t sell in January.

It's pretty clear that the owner isn't funding anything beyond the bare minimum this season: legal obligations from HMRC and paying the employees in full on time. Everything else is flexible: transfer fee installments, payments to non-football creditors, replacing departed backroom staff. We can all speculate why that is (hint: he wants out) but suggesting that there's something nefarious at play is a step too far. It just appears that the Prince has neither the means nor desire to fund a huge loss this season with limited chance of return.

Red herrings like the writing off of a debt owed by Beerschot and the transfer pricing of kits don't help matters but they remain peripheral to the crux of the matter which is that we have a significant shortfall between income and expenditure this season.

Separately, it's a sad indictment of football in England that a prospective owner of a relatively successful and (until 2021 at least) well run football club is required to show the capability to fund £200m of losses over a three year period. Any industry without this level of emotional investment would have corrected itself; at some point in the future there is going to be a big concrete financial wall and a lot of clubs are going to crash straight into it.

We had incoming transfer fee installments from previous sales (Tissoudali, Suzuki, Eleke, Soumare). The prince is not giving any cash.

We had incoming transfer fee installments from previous sales (Tissoudali, Suzuki, Eleke, Soumare). The prince is not giving any cash.
How dare you try to remove one of our more controversial reasons to be outraged at HRH, Dozy, Bettis......or even Uncle Tom Cobley!

Spoilsport!

Back
Top Bottom