Beerschott received £5m boost from owners.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Aboard the sinking ship......
Reaction score
Just read that Beerschott have a £5m boost ahead of the transfer window.
Also, they were under embargo, due to not paying the installments owed for players signed, on time.

Wonder where that's come from then????

Not much to see here. This is most likely just filling shortfall though I’m surprised 5m is as much as what was needed, though this may cover some unpaid fees on a couple of players, which saw them temporarily in embargo (now over).

They started this window with 26 players, mostly assembled in the summer on the cheap. 12 freebies, 3 loans, 2 low fees (200k buys offset by 500k sales) and 9 remaining on the books from before (4 of which u21, so 5 senior pros).

First moves of the window have been to sell the Bolivian midfielder Vaca for €150k back to his home country and to send back to Charleroi the non-featuring Lithuanian loan striker Petkevicius.

So already down to 24, and they’ll be further looking to offload out of favour former Goalkeeper and Captain, Mike Vanhamel.

Point being that football clubs just eat money. There’s no mass of signings or visible investment other than keeping them afloat.

Prince's come into £130m from selling dem blades, reinvested £5m into Beershott

Just been on Beerschits forum - reknowned ITKer Herman79 says that “Princey has gorrusselt to a Mongolian business tycoon who started his road to millions selling hooky NowthatswhaticallThroatSinging LPs down Ulaanbaatar market.”

He signs off with “Weerjmunnehgojne? WTTWY”

Not much to see here. This is most likely just filling shortfall though I’m surprised 5m is as much as what was needed, though this may cover some unpaid fees on a couple of players, which saw them temporarily in embargo (now over).

They started this window with 26 players, mostly assembled in the summer on the cheap. 12 freebies, 3 loans, 2 low fees (200k buys offset by 500k sales) and 9 remaining on the books from before (4 of which u21, so 5 senior pros).

First moves of the window have been to sell the Bolivian midfielder Vaca for €150k back to his home country and to send back to Charleroi the non-featuring Lithuanian loan striker Petkevicius.

So already down to 24, and they’ll be further looking to offload out of favour former Goalkeeper and Captain, Mike Vanhamel.

Point being that football clubs just eat money. There’s no mass of signings or visible investment other than keeping them afloat.

It shows the Prince has cash-flow issues if he's defaulting on payment instalments for players.
It isn't a promising sign.

Just read that Beerschott have a £5m boost ahead of the transfer window.
Also, they were under embargo, due to not paying the installments owed for players signed, on time.

Wonder where that's come from then????
Dozy gives 5m injection to Beerschott

Like I didn’t tell you that we are buying our kit off of bladesworld at an inflated price after they had bought it more cheaply. Fleecing the shirts off our fans not once but twice.

Like I didn’t tell you that we are buying our kit off of bladesworld at an inflated price after they had bought it more cheaply. Fleecing the shirts off our fans not once but twice.

Inflated. Fleeced 😀

I think you’ve narrowed down who could be the leak though.

BladesWorld sounds like a shit theme park. I assume you mean United World.

Oi, he’s itk, you can’t question him even if you are correct…..
I’ve not heard you question once, all you do is trot out the Prince’s spin. Your starting point is defend the establishment line. In 6 weeks time when the shit will hit the fan (unless he can stitch up another non disclosure agreement) I expect you to continue your defence of how our club is being run. In the meantime the majority of our team will be without contracts and the prince doesn’t want to negotiate them even if he could as he has managed to not pay debts that meant we are in embargo (even if I’m correct you still defend him)

I’ve not heard you question once, all you do is trot out the Prince’s spin. Your starting point is defend the establishment line. In 6 weeks time when the shit will hit the fan (unless he can stitch up another non disclosure agreement) I expect you to continue your defence of how our club is being run. In the meantime the majority of our team will be without contracts and the prince doesn’t want to negotiate them even if he could as he has managed to not pay debts that meant we are in embargo (even if I’m correct you still defend him)
What happens in 6 weeks Andy? Is it just that the current NDA lapses, so people can talk, or is there something else due to happen in 6 weeks that isn’t good?

OK. I've bitten.

What kinds of rides would they have at Blades World?
The Bladeacoaster would be the flagship attraction obviously.
Shirecliffe Assault Course?
Crazy golf around the canteen where you have to guess which program is not showing on Sky TV at the moment.
One where you swerve around the water dripping through the ceiling

Wasn’t it established that he just wrote off/converted into shares £5m of debt that the club owed him?

PurpleRain can probably help.
Let’s get this hew writes off 5m in shares receives a tidy sum and pays off Beerschott but doesn’t pay to clear his debts at our club pay his debts because our club. The Prince will soon receive a cash injection of season ticket money let’s see if he pay’s his debts.

Back
Top Bottom